Laredo slip-seat jobs?

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Enzo_Guy, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Enzo_Guy

Enzo_Guy Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2018
    Laredo, TX
    I'm an experienced driver with a good record looking for companies that run a slip-seat relay out of Laredo. With my previous company I ran from Laredo up to Austin, swapped trailers with a driver from Dallas, and came back every day. Looking for another similar gig, previous company just had poor management and even worse oversight when it came to safety and I'm not losing my license over their incompetence.

So far I have Rich Logistics that runs to San Antonio twice a night and Martin Transportation Systems that goes to Austin and back every day .are there any others in the area that offer this type of driving job?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    You're looking specifically to slip seat?

4. Enzo_Guy

Feb 15, 2018
    Laredo, TX
    Something slip seat or day cab, home daily relay or local.

5. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    Don't know anything about it---but i see CFI--(now--used to be ConWay)swapping out at the Pilot on 183 just south of Austin on a regular basis---drivers said---road drivers came from points north and swapped with drivers out of Laredo--might be worth lookin into

6. Enzo_Guy

Feb 15, 2018
    Laredo, TX
    Thanks for the tip, but I actually talked to CFI and decided not to work for them. Also got a dedicated frac sand offer from Stevens tanker, wouldn't be home daily like I was hoping for but the money is pretty enticing .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.