List of companies that don't use DAC

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by TysonTrker, Nov 11, 2010.

1. BJnobear

BJnobear Heavy Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    PCB, FL
    Naah its all those bull racks he was haulin.:biggrin_2559:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. maddtrucker69

maddtrucker69 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2011
    spiro,ok.
    Tyson drivers never late we deliver in a timely manner 100% of the time

4. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

Nope. ADD uses DAC. ;)

5. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010

DAC comes under the same rules as credit reports. You are entitled to receive a free copy each year. It is probably a good idea to check it every now and then to insure accuracy. I am sure that you can purchase one any time you wish.

6. snosack

snosack Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Your DAC Report is your driver credit report. It contains information about your past driving employment, your state MVR and other items that can assist or prevent you from being hired. You can monitor your DAC report by requesting your free copy once a year. The company that used to put out DAC has changed their name to HireRight. You can visit them at HireRight.com and follow the steps to recieve your report. You are entitled to one free report per year, as well as a free report any time you are denied employment based on information in your report. As far as companies that don't use DAC. On the west coast there are not many. I am a safety manager at a small company (33 trucks), and I pull a DAC Report on every driver. However, most companies will overlook the one time entry of "will not rehire". What we are looking for are patterns. Job hopping, several "quit without notice", etc. I have hired many drivers from the larger companies with negative info on DAC, because I know that a lot of the larger companies use DAC as a way to get even, and are not truthful about why the driver left.

7. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010
    DAC is only one tool that some carriers use. One reason carriers use DAC is that it is cheaper and quicker to do a preliminary background check.

8. rwp6686

rwp6686 Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Can you help me?

9. Gregory Coleman

Gregory Coleman Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Come drive for tyson there great

10. pilot trucker

pilot trucker Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2015
    Ada MI
  11. Nathan Harper

Nathan Harper Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2016
    If the bad entry on DAC is a company you worked for in the past 3 years. It doesn't matter if the company you are going to work for now pulls a DAC report or not. All companies are required to verify past 3 years work history if that history was regulated by FMCSA i.e a driving job. That verification is done different ways most common is via fax, Tenstreet. So my point is they (company with negative entry) will relay the same information during that verification. Now if it was past 3 years you are ok.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.