LLC/EIN Questions - Moved to another state.

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Plecc94, Apr 6, 2021.

  1. Plecc94

    Plecc94 Bobtail Member

    Nov 6, 2020
    I have a LLC registered in Virginia with an EIN. I have moved to North Carolina and I’m wanting to change the name of my business. Should I register a foreign LLC and transfer my LLC over and then file a name change, or just dissolve my Virginia LLC and register a new one in North Carolina? How would the latter affect my EIN? Would I need a new one?
    AudiGuyS8 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Draft saved Draft deleted