Local ReadyMix Concrete Mixer Driver

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Army91W, Jul 15, 2019.

1. bloom2162

bloom2162 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2021
    No place for a woman? I have cleaned out so many drums. Easy peesy, so when do want to meet?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bloom2162

bloom2162 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2021
    I'm kidding but you can check me out on facebook, Margaret Weller from New Riegel, Ohio

4. bloom2162

bloom2162 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2021
    You must do a lot of government work. I don't but it's all in the mix. I have never done bridge beams but I have done bridges. They used 7 bag with plasticizer and 6 stone..

5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    How many times you gonna tell me that, it was kind of a joke from a more chauvinistic time, a time I grew up and worked through. I don't really feel that way, I always felt, if you can do the job, have at it. My problem is, it seems women that do those jobs always have a chip on their shoulder, trying to prove to the man, they can do it. Maybe it's a self defense action, I was a partner to a woman truck driver for 12 years, who started trucking in the 80's, so I've heard many sad stories, when it was unfavorable for a women to do those jobs. I think we've made great strides in crossing that barrier of what a woman should do, but quite frankly, I feel a gal that drives a mixer would eat me for lunch!!! :eek:

Banker, The Shadow, 88 Alpha and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.