Look at these 2 Truckers Playing Bumper-Rigs on the Highway!!!

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by TruckMafk, Jan 31, 2015.

1. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    You know who saw that? 4 wheelers who now have reason #452,584 to hate truckers good job to the ignorant steering wheel holder who almost caused an accident! Enjoy your next hot pocket while you watch the nascar event there genius!

TruckMafk and flood Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckMafk

TruckMafk Light Load Member

Thats called a dashcam, dummy.

stabob Thanks this.
  4. TruckMafk

TruckMafk Light Load Member

lol that extra 5 MPH does make the difference. i drove a truck that wasn't governed and I let go of the throttle and was courteous. Now with a castration at 65 and e-logs, I'm to busy to be nice. Sorry to say but thats what it's come down to which is why I quit long haul.

5. pcfreak

pcfreak Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    There is absolutely no excuse for what the driver in the white truck did! If I caught one of my drivers doing that, he'd be out on his arse faster than he could say "what happened?"

TruckMafk, joseph1135 and 77smartin Thank this.
  6. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    There's 3 lanes,the travel lane,the passing lane and no trks in left lane.Werner was traveling slow and the right lane was wide open.Slow trks and all slow traffic needs to be in the granny lane.You ever see that sign slower traffic right hand lane,start practicing it.The other driver shouldn't have been so aggressive but unless you wanna risk more drivers like this,I would suggest you keep right unless you're passing someone.

Mr Ed, Powder Joints and NHL_fan Thank this.
  7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I totally agree and never said he was in the right for his behavior.What I am saying is slow traffic needs to be in the right hand lane not the passing lane.

Mr Ed Thanks this.
  8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Agreed. But, this type of behavior is more and more prevalent. By the way, what happened to Dino? Says he's banned again.

9. pcfreak

pcfreak Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    Yeah, Werner was no help in the matter. And slower vehicles should stay to the right. On the highways, I am always to the right except to pass. In the city, I take the second lane from the right because I am sick of the tards who seem to think it's okay to cut across my hood to get into the next exit. Or the ones who can't merge at speed to save their lives.

j76ny Thanks this.
  10. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    He is???????????I don't know why he got banned.

11. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    That's what it says. Thought it was his constant petitioning to be a mod.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.