Look at these 2 Truckers Playing Bumper-Rigs on the Highway!!!

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by TruckMafk, Jan 31, 2015.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    no i'm not

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckMafk

TruckMafk Light Load Member

It's all my fault because I had a dash board that held my camera and didn't slam my brakes and shift my load to let in the idiot in the International and I had full control of that guys truck too according to this genius. Werner was perfectly fine where he was and was a victim because of me and the International that bullied him LMAO!!!! There was no justification for the Werner guy though everyone was blames for it bu Werner LMAO!!!!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    No sugar coating this. Wanted to see a massive pileup.
    OP: Your link is click-bait.

alds and kona911 Thank this.
  5. TruckMafk

If there was a pileup, i would have said it was a pileup- there was a clear case of a guy trying to side swipe him. I exaggerated a bit but only because I thought it was a humorous take on things ###. lol "Click bait". yr troll-bait and I fell for it FML. lol

6. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Good attitude since your wrong, Trucks belong in the right lane except while actually passing, with the exception of high ramp traffic areas. Im not sure the guy shooting this did not escalate the situation. I have seen a number of occassions when Swift, Werner pass another truck that hte truck they are passing speeds up just to hang them out.

Maybe the camera truck should have been the one run offf the road. In the old days they would have boxed him in and taken for a ride.

Mr Ed, kona911, pattyj and 1 other person Thank this.
  7. Dye Guardian

Dye Guardian Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North
    :smt011...

TruckMafk Thanks this.
  8. TruckMafk

He knew it was me all along. It was a joke.

9. Powder Joints

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    You know we all want to bash Werner when given the chance.

10. TruckMafk

It hilarious that people blame the camera man all because the international driver hothead went after the werner goof under his own power and control.

11. Powder Joints

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    It interesting, because.......

When I drove for Apex Bulk, May Truck,Rite Aid etc,,, our trucks were set at 62. Now normally I would stay put in the right lane, because in these trucks it normally seemed since less to try to pass, except on the rare occasion I would roll up on someone traveling like say maybe 50.

So I would wait till no one was even in sight to pull out and pass, as sonn as the turn signal comes on they must start to crank it up because by the time your mirror to mirror your now both traveling at your top speed, because some AWHOLE dors not want to be passed and will now not let you by.

Of course now you have some Billy Big Rig that ran up on your arse, screamin at you for pulling out in front of pass, when it really is actually the situation the idiot in the slow lane created.

I had this exact senario happen to me on 58 west of Kramer in the 4 lane section, which ended badly. about a hlf mile before the end of the 4 lane coming into Hinkley I finally got around the Werner or who ever, Billy Bad ### comes up beside me like he going to pass, only no He camps next to me forcing off the highway, Being I was pulling a powder train I was not going to come into contact, So off he goes or so I think.

I get onto 15 North headed for Vegas and see his truck sitting on the off ramp, and pull off behind him, Go up and knock on his door, hes not there, The truck is idling, but the drivers is nowhere to be found, off in the bush taking care of business I suppose, It is really a shame that his get fell right out of the ignition and into his fuel tank, just amazing, his glad hands fell right off also, dont understand.

I sat there and waited for him to return for 30 minutes, never showed up, lots of speculation why, sometimes Billy Bad ### aint so bad in person.

Anyhow that kind of why your set up struck a cord, the only question was all the drivers in on the setup, and you do realize this is not the kind of fun and games that should be taking place on our highways.

I for one wish you had been caught, you endangered anyone that may have been present on the road way, Just not funny when someone dies and you tell the first responder we were just play'in around.

Be safe

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.