Looking back on Tyson vaccine mandate .

Discussion in 'Tyson' started by asphaltreptile311, Sep 12, 2022.

1. 40AcreMule

40AcreMule Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2019
    KY
    one more thing… the recruiter said that drivers were dropping like flies because guys that had never had BP issues were failing or getting 3 month cards.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Sooooooo what's that tell ya about the magical mystery juice in the needle ??? .. yeah hard pass

4. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    The vaccine was free. All it took was your time. All you crybabies just can't handle scary little needles in your bicep. It's hilarious you're still sticking with the "vaccine bad" narrative.

5. Last Call

Mar 15, 2021
    We'll see who's laughing Dr.smart arse when you got blood clots developing and you glow in the dark ..
    Did Joe & Fauci give you a big wet kiss & send you a Thank You card when you followed the rest of the sheep in line for the jab

6. TexasRiverRat

TexasRiverRat Light Load Member

Sep 4, 2021
    A disease that has a 99% survival rate never needed a vaccine. I've never met anyone in my entire life that's gone into A-FIB until this crap started. Since then I've personally known three, and all three had the so-called vaccine.

I'll die when it's my time, until then I'll live free.

7. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Okay. Sure. Lets all watch as 224 MILLION Americans just suddenly drop dead. You're an idiot if you believe that any two weeks now everybody who got vaccinated will get blood clots. It's just the same as the Qanon ####### thinking in 2 weeks Trump will totally be reinaugurated and crowned king ####.

When will you give up the delusion? It hasn't happened and will never happen. It was a pandemic that could have been much worse, but was reduced in effect by social distancing, masks, and eventually vaccines. We do not know how it bad it might have been, but we do know that Cuomo caught lots of flack for killing thousands of the elderly.

I almost forgot. The whole reason for trying to slow it down was not because everybody was going to die, but because the number of people needing to be hospitalized were high and the more people clogging up the hospitals with preventable diseases the more people needing the hospital for other things will die or be injured further.

8. Last Call

Mar 15, 2021
    Then why did the CDC completely back peddle 30 days ago on their Protocols ? They did a complete reversal on their guidelines they tried blowing smoke up this country's arse
    BTW this thread is about Tyson .. not Trump..
    Try to FOCUS..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2022
    bzinger, Crude Truckin', Opus and 3 others Thank this.
  9. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Because the Venn diagram of vaccine deniers and Qanon idiots is a circle.
    And go ahead and link where the CDC "back peddled". I've heard that claim or something like it over and over but never any concrete proof or any actual smoking gun aside from business as usual adjusting based on current data like they do all the time with science.

10. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I won’t turn this into a political thing at all. To me it’s just a data and science thing so that’s how I’m going to respond. Let’s say this was a conspiracy, do you think they’re going to design something to just have everybody dropping dead like flies in the streets overnight? Of course not. They’re gonna be more sneaky about it. This is what the data tells us. If you don’t believe me you can talk to the CEO of life insurance companies who are freaking out right about now. And have been. They are labeling it, “sudden adult death syndrome“. There has been a 10% increase in the death rate of people age 18 to 50 in this country and it has increased to over 15% year over a year since they started keeping the statistic. In Israel that number is up 35% where basically the entire population was vaccinated. Now if you wanna call that a coincidence, you go right on ahead. Me? I look for something that changed that might be causing this. Because coincidences like that don’t typically happen. Something is causing young healthy people to die at an alarming rate. My brother has four people on his Street alone who are under the age of 35 who have all died from cardiac issues and they were not obese or otherwise unhealthy. Somethings definitely going on. But here’s the thing, it could be Covid itself. It may not even be the vaccines. We don’t know yet what the full impact and long-term ramifications of having caught Covid are. It could still be laying dormant in your body somewhere. It could possibly cause information later on in your life. But even if that’s the case, Let’s not forget that Covid was man-made. So there you go, that leans people back towards the conspiracy thoughts. Maybe it’s a combination of both things. Whatever the case might be, because of these sudden death in healthy adults has dramatically increased and is increasing at a very alarming rate. On its current projection it’ll be above 30% increase year over year at this time next year.
    I know a family who lives in the Philippines. They had 11 people died within months after getting the vaccine and they’re all family of like 90. Weird stuff is going on. Also let us not forget that the CDC has ban herbal concoctions and medication’s that have killed as few as two people throughout its history. Natural supplements they go after and ban them. All of this just ain’t right. Any way you slice it, dice it or look at it. All of this just ain’t right.And it has nothing to do with politics as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  11. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Got any evidence of that?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.