Looking for 2-6 CDL drivers in South Florida - Teams

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by refeermadness, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. refeermadness

refeermadness Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2016
    MIAMI, Florida
    Ferrer Logistics LLC is a small family owned carrier company located in Miami, FL. We're looking into expanding our fleet by double within one month. We need good, trustworthy, and experienced CDL team drivers looking to start a long lasting lucrative partnership with. We're transparent and honest with the drivers because we know the value in them. You must be mechanically inclined to be able to deal with any problems may present itself. We pay detentions, leftovers, and miles even if empty.

Our current lanes are coast to coast on southern states and we're paying between $0.52 - $0.62 cpm or a percentage on all rate confirmations. We also offer a weekly set salary for those that don't want to speculate. Team drivers are now driving 5500 - 6300 miles combined for three times a month. We have reefer trailers and we also haul dry cargo.

We're flexible and open to entertain ideas. Please don't hesitate to as any questions. 305-491-4427

istrum Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Crossbones

Crossbones Light Load Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Western NC
    Just bought a truck, got my DOT number (no mc yet) and bobtail insurance only. Looking to run within Florida only. Can't afford the rest of the insurance to run on my own. Maybe we can work something out?

4. Fairweather

Fairweather Light Load Member

May 8, 2018
    Hi! Wife and I are Florida panhandle team o/o. Any room for owner ops? We will need phys damage cvg on a 2016 T680. 850-368-3708 thanks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.