Looking for a company where my wife and dog can live on the road with me

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by AmericanCrusader, Aug 31, 2018.

1. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    My wife has been with me for 2 years now we are having a blast. It works if the 2 of you are great friends if you aren't well nothing is going to work. She spends her time reading on the bed ( another thing the mattresses we have now are crazy good lol) and being my JHC traffic is getting bad get me out of here. She is the best at finding ways around backups, towns and other BS. Not to mention I don't have to stop to look at google satalite view at new places we haven't delivered to before. She pulls it up study's it and directs me right there.
    And now she is studying to be my codriver ( we like each other so no teaming and seeing each other 4-5 hrs a day). Not team so when we need to go a little further or when I'm worn out yep she will be able to jump right in.
    As far as food $$$ I spent way more when solo wasn't long after she joined me The microwave and crock pot toaster and oven are getting a great work out. It is cheaper stocking the fridge than eating out.
    I'm serious if it weren't for her I'd probably be done with this.
    Not to mention b4 she joined me I never saw anything on the road now we take time to stop at interesting places and actually get out of the truck and uber to places.

BiggBossMann, nomadatheart and MBAngel Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Move to Texas now. Save on state income tax... That alone will pay for small apartment.

4. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Leave the wife and marry the dog. Claim all 6 of her pups as dependents.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.