Looking for a part time CDL job.Anyone know of any decent companies?

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by luv2fly352, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv2fly352

luv2fly352 Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Hello everyone,
    Had to leave trucking over a dozen years ago due to a very serious family illness. I'm a 72 year old veteran in good health and not required to wear glasses while driving. I've always maintained my license with all the endorsements as well a TWIC. Never been arrested and have a clean MVR and DAC.

Don't know if finding a part time CDL job is more difficult than full time but i do know that i came to the right place for advice/help.

I'm retired and doing okay but just wanna earn some extra $$ for a few home upgrades so only plan on working a year or maybe two at the most. Okay,guys,that's my story and i'm stickin' to it! Thanks for taking the time to read this and hear any opinions/advice.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RTruckinFL

RTruckinFL Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2018
    We are looking for a reliable, responsible driver. Feel free to call. I'm not sure what area you are in. We are based out of Northwest Florida. (850)834-2078

luv2fly352 Thanks this.
  4. luv2fly352

luv2fly352 Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2017
    I appreciate your reply and info; I live in Brooksville, Hernando County,about an hour north of Tampa so I'd be kinda far from the company unless there's a drop yard or terminal not too far from me. Thanks again!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.