looking for a small company that dose not look at mvr

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by kevin1109, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin1109

kevin1109 Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2010
    colchester, ct
    like the title says i have 3 speeding tickets in the last 3 years and just got one more along with failure to drive apon right and passing in a no passing zone all of wich is on a motorcycle i have a year of otr driving and make all appointments so if anyone knows of a company that will hire someone without checking mvr let me know thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    Your going to be looking for a long long long long time!

Every company looks at mvr regardless of size.

4. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    Just a word of caution to you; a company that is not concerned about your MVR is most likely a company that is not going to be concerned about you.....in many ways!

Brickman and keepntruckin Thank this.
  5. kevin1109

kevin1109 Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2010
    colchester, ct
    i just need to get back on the road. i know it will be with a half ### company but i will just stick it out for 3 years till my mvr is clean.

6. chompi

chompi Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Deland, FL
    The good news is the trucking companies don't care about your MVR! The bad news is the insurance companies that provide them insurance do! You are not going to find any trucking company that isn't going to look at your MVR. The only one I can think of that is remotely close is the Blue Beacon and you won't be doing any of the driving. I think you need to stay out of the car for three years and let your points drop off. Even at that you are going to have a tough time getting hired on. If you were to buy your own truck you wouldn't be able to get your insurance with that many points. Sorry, I know it sucks but in the mean time you may find something else to do. Good luck to you.

7. Rerun8963

Rerun8963 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2006
    ova-hereee
    every company looks at your DMV record.....

what you need to do is sell the rice rocket and be done with it.

even though it IS a motorbike the tickets will stick to you like flies to SH!#..

also, by racking up those tickets, and i'll "surmise" you had your CDL, you should have known better and frankly, you have proven you have NO respect for the laws. this in my opinion makes you out to be dangerous and wreckless.

try and find a way to attend classes to improve yourself if CT has any such classes, if not.....well good luck.

oh by the way, your BIO says you have been a "trucker" for 1 year, so why are you looking for work....???? did your employer fire you (did they find out about your tickets, did you lie on the application?), did they close up shop....????

crb Thanks this.
  8. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Looks like you'll have to become an outlaw !!!!!

Work for a small outfit, that doesn't carry insurance.

They're out there, however, it will most likely end your CAREER for good- when they and you are caught !!

You will need to job search on CL, that's where they hire their victims, I mean drivers, from.

I just pray that you don't injure or kill anybody !!!!

I wish you tons of luck,

but none of it is good !!!!

9. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

McDonalds is hiring.

With that many tickets its highly unlikely you'll be driving a truck any time soon.

10. AF461

AF461 Medium Load Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Dover, DE
    With that kind of record, why would anyone want to hire you? If you can't be safe in a 4 wheeler or a motorcycle why would any company trust you with an 80K pound truck? I for one say go work at a job that requires no driving and clean up your act when it comes to your driving skills. Then in about 5 years when you can prove that your bonehead days are done, try to get back into driving.....

11. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State
    That's got to be the dumbest question I've heard yet on here. And that is saying a LOT! :biggrin_25513:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.