Looking for a teammate in the Houston, TX area

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Preciousgem18, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preciousgem18

Preciousgem18 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2018
    Houston, TX
    I am looking for a driver to team with. I am currently on a Houston to Los Angeles lane, but have the option to go anywhere. I have a 2017 Volvo 780 automatic equipped with TV, microwave, and refrigerator. This position is 53' dry van only, no touch freight, and 98% drop and hook.
    I am a female, non-smoker with 6 yrs driving experience. I have no gender preference, just NO SMOKERS PLEASE and you have to wanna shower everyday.

Requirements:
    Class A CDL
    1 yr verifiable OTR experience
    At least 21 yrs old
    Hazmat endorsement preferred, or be able to obtain endorsement
    Current DOT physical
    You must be able to pass a drug screen test

This is a 1099 contractor position, so no medical benefits at this time.
    I am currently out of the Houston terminal located at the corners of 1960 Business Rd and Kenswick Dr in Humble, TX. This is where I park the truck on home time. We have the option to be home every week, however I prefer someone who wants to maximize their income potential.

Please email me your salary and home time requirement for consideration (messagegabby@gmail.com).
    I drive mostly at night, so I am asleep for a good part of the day. Please text or email only, and I will get back to you ASAP. 8)800-2200

thediscgolfdude Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    HI. Do you have the option of running Team from Houston/Laredo to Detroit? I'm in SE Michigan, I have no problems with running a load back to Mich, and back to Houston while you are on home time.... Drug . DOT, Experience, Physical, Age, etc...all good. Houston to LA fine for teams....

I'm in SE MICH.... My medical is US military retired, I carry my own insurance.

4. Last Time Around

Jun 9, 2018

Your listed number didn't work

Veteran driver Thanks this.
  5. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    That’s because the person left off the 3 of the first numbers. What it should read is

800-800-2200

The entire post is a sham

6. Last Time Around

Jun 9, 2018
    ;):eek:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.