Looking for co driver to run in a straight truck 100 inch custom sleeper for FedEx custom critical.

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by elistone45, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elistone45

elistone45 Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2018
    27 yo male smoker 1 year OTR experince. I have a dog but is trained and very quiet. Job is GREAT only running about 3000 miles a week if that and make anywhere from 1500 to 2000$ a week independent contractor. Looking for someone who doesn't have drama or any reason to go home all the time. I live in Florida but am willing to team with anyone from the east coast or mid west are. Im very clean and ahower every day and i expect the same thing in retirm. Must have hazmat. Tanker endorsement is a plus but not required. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JohnC.

JohnC. Bobtail Member

May 29, 2017
    Hi Elistone, my name is John I live in Florida around the Gainesville area. I have a class A CDL with 12 hard years experience and right at 20 years on the road with a few million miles under my belt. My MVR and DaC are clean for the most part, nothing on either that would keep me from working. I've taken a rest in the last year but ready to get back out there and hit it hard again. I let my Hazmat go because I wasn't using it and it's very expensive to keep up but I can easily get it back as well as tanker too. I do not need to be home often, I am married and kids are grown and on their own. So no major drama. I love dogs and don't mind having one on the truck. I to smoke but trying to curb The Habit don't mind if you do and I may also from time to time. Let me know one way or another if you're interested. Thank you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.