Looking for info on Central Oregon Trucking

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Jeepinjoey2001, Mar 23, 2012.

1. LostOne9

LostOne9 Medium Load Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    Thanks rubberducky, keep us posted :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rubberducky84

Rubberducky84 Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2013
    oc,california
    Hey their lostone who do you run for

4. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    A little tiny company called SSI Express Transport, 4 trucks in sac about 10 trucks in Rialto.

5. Rubberducky84

Jan 19, 2013
    oc,california
    Iv seen their trucks pulling some strenched out stuff. Iv been doing flatbed but guy iv been working for no tarping no chains only straps if needs tarped we use curtain vans i was offered work with kaiser transport but those guys were talking one month at least out at a time. Pay .40 a mile and 15 bucks for tarping and 10 bucks for your stops its all step decks and alot of east coast

LostOne9 Thanks this.
  6. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    stretched out stuff....yup that's us. Im tired of them long loads Ill take wide over long any day. good call on that Kaiser you can have the east coast. Im mostly local and too be honest I don't like it reloading and unloading sometimes twice a day gets old, I like otr and want to go back but have to find a decent company. Am waiting for a response from lone star but we shall see.

7. Rubberducky84

Jan 19, 2013
    oc,california
    Lone star told me 3 weeks out at a time pay would be around .40 a mile and doing all 48 dont know about tarp or stop pay. They have a small yard down here in the fontana riverside area. Central oregon truck company wouldnt tell me pay till im their but said fleet avg is .40 and both cotc and lone star use e-logs. Iv never used them and so ill see what its like taking a 10hr break

LostOne9 Thanks this.
  8. Rubberducky84

Jan 19, 2013
    oc,california
    You here anything back from lonestar

9. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    yea, they are waiting on a fax from a previous employer

10. GR8

GR8 Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Oregon
    That's true. You will get your offer at the end of Orientation. That average per mile reflects Tarp, Border Crossings, Bonuses, and Vacation pay. Your base will be between .32 and .35. With the tarp pay and the .02 monthly safety bonus alone you'll be close to the .40 per mile average. They break it out on your pay stub. Mine is normally around .47-.49 but that includes .05 for running Quads. Which by the way they are looking for more Quad Drivers only you have to live in the PNW and be eligible to enter Canada. Quads are home every weekend if you want to be. Good Luck. You'll get to enjoy the new facility. Big upgrade from the old mobile home.

jomar68, Rubberducky84 and LostOne9 Thank this.
  11. Rubberducky84

Jan 19, 2013
    oc,california
    Well i had to postpone orientation had family emergancy but will reschedule later this week. Its kind of strang iv seen alot of flatbed companys paying less than some dryvan companys and

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.