Looking for Lawyer... Anybody have any suggestions who to get to help clear my DAC report?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Trucker1103, Nov 2, 2016.

1. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    Get an attorney. Good luck driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
  4. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    They also have these apps on smart phones called search tools. Google, Bing, yahoo, tons of them... And they are all free

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    It's a schedule 4 stimulant, a kicker.

You are not going to have much luck removing that from DAC. DAC considers hot drug tests a serious serious violation whatever the cause.

I take drug tests every month (Ironically...) because Im a pain patient and they check everything. At a certain dose it has to be in a range or there are hard questions as to why it's not.

Google gets you information so quick, there is no excuse for not knowing or at least having a idea.

I say skip the lawyer stuff and let it go. If it is prescribed to you and you forgot to say yes I take this and this and that. then it's on you. No lawyer can fix that. 7 years will when it falls off the DAC unless they implemented a life time reporting for ever.

6. Jubilee1

Jubilee1 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2017
    Did you ever get it off of your DAC report or find a lawyer to do? If so, share. I have a friend going thru this now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.