Looking for Missouri and Illinois Drivers

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by TwinValley57, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwinValley57

TwinValley57 Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Looking for Flatbed Haulers. We're located in Louisiana MO and satellite office in Nebo, IL. Are you tired of being on the road all the time? Starting to feel like maybe you’re the only one out there? Beginning to miss out on home time with the family? We are a small flatbed trucking company. Our drivers get home Friday afternoon, (NOT LATE NIGHT or SATURDAY MORNING), they don't leave out until Monday morning around 5am to 6am. Our drivers are off the holidays, YES, our drivers got home Tuesday evening so they could be home on Wednesday the 4th of July with the family. How many trucking companies do you know that will route you to get home for a holiday in the middle of the week? We treat all of our drivers with respect, that's why they have been with us so long. Some of our drivers get home twice during the week. All of our drivers take the truck/trailer home with them. There are NO family siblings to go thru to get to the boss. The owner and one secretary and a dispatch is it, so you are in direct contact with the owner whenever required. We have all newer equipment. NO JUNK! Owner is converting over to all conestoga trailers. Right now our drivers do not sling any tarps over 4 foot. 50% of our loads are no tarp loads. With the conversion to all conestoga trailers, our drivers will be absolutely" NO TARP flatbed load" all the time. So get in on this opportunity now by contacting Tom @ Twin Valley Transport LLC All applicants must possess a valid class "A" CDL with no more than one major violation and/or one accident in the last 3 years. Must have at least 2 years class "A" driving experience. Call Tom at 573-324-8616 for any questions.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    What does compensation look like?
    Rpm
    Bonuses
    Benefits

What the typical freight and lanes?
    What trucks are you running?
    Typical weekly milage/pay for your top runners?

4. TwinValley57

Feb 11, 2019
    Rpm N/A
    Bonuses N/A
    Benefits N/A

We're a small trucking company with 6 trucks.
    We pay 23% of what the load pays and after 90 days it's 25%. The drivers run around 2,000 miles per week average. We run the Midwest area, some are short and some are out 500 miles and back. We run Mack trucks. The guys do between $4,000 to $5,000 a week to the truck the drivers get 25% of that after 90 days. The drivers earn between $60,000 and $70,000 per year. Our drivers leave out Monday morning and get home Friday afternoon. All drivers are off the major holidays. New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Larbor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas 2 days when required.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  5. Snakeschasingcars

Mar 22, 2018
    4K to 5k a week. Where do i sign up. Is this 1099? Im only netting 1700-2200 a week on w2 and 401k match and health yanking a skate board. Averaging 3200 milew a week. I do get 2 weeks of paid vacation and holiday pay aswell and i I thought that was doing great. But 4k to 5k a weekj doing 2000 miles even as a 1099 sounds good to me. Whens the best time to call.call?

6. TwinValley57

Feb 11, 2019
    Sorry I edited that so it is less confusing. We do $4,000 to $5,000 a week to the truck. The driver gets 23% of that for the first 90s days and then 25% after that. You can call anytime between 8am to 6:30 Pm Tom is very easy to talk to he is the owner. 573-324-8616. You can signed up was either 1099 or W2.

7. Snakeschasingcars

Mar 22, 2018
    Oh ok. That sounds more like 900-1200 a week. Cant do that. Thats less than 1/2 of what i do now.
    Buy at only 2k miles and all tjat time off it sounds pretty decent. Jusy wont work for me.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  8. TwinValley57

Feb 11, 2019
    2 positions left. Call Tom at 573-324-8616 for more information. He's the owner and is easy to talk to.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.