If you know of any companies that fit this, or you are an employer yourself, I'd appreciate a holler. Recently applied to some companies and they were pretty strict on having exactly 2 years experience. Figured 2 months isn't a big deal, but I guess insurance companies are being pretty rough on carriers right now.
- Looking for OTR or regional, preferably staying in central, midwest, or midsouth without touching the coasts, but I'll go anywhere if the money is right.
- Currently in SLC, UT but planning on relocating to Austin, TX within the next year. It doesn't matter to me where the terminal is located, or where you run out of. Not looking for a ton of hometime and want to run hard, but I also don't want to have to fight tooth and nail just to take 2 days off after running for a month. With that said, not looking at taking a lot of hometime in Utah anyways, and will most likely just want some time at a hotel on the road or in Texas.
- 2 months shy of 2 years experience (1y10m). Most of my experience has been reefer, but I would prefer dry van this time around. Reefer customers have always been a headache compared to my dry van experience, but again, the money would need to be right for me to run reefer again lol. Have a lot of snow experience when the time comes from running doubles in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Dakotas, etc.
- 100% clean MVR, DAC, No accidents, No alcohol/drugs, No issues, etc. Doubles/Triples, Tanker, Can obtain hazmat if needed. Twic card.
- Need pet/rider policy. Not planning on having a passenger anytime soon, but I'd like to have the option just in case, however I'd need a pet policy from day 1. Bonus points if the pet can be brought to orientation and left in hotel before assigning truck.
- Only downside is I have an auto restriction, but have been looking into removing it.