Looking for team driver to drive for Quest Trucking

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by RichG, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichG

RichG Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2018
    My name is Richard and I’m from Augusta Ga. looking for someone with a year or more experience in driving, and willing to team. I’m also looking for someone around the area of me so that when it’s time to go home we can both be in the same general location for when it’s time to go back out. The company I am with is solely team drivers and we go coast to coast. You also must be willing to do salary and for us to get extra pay you must have your hazmat endorsement. I’m a very clean person, so I’d like the person teaming with me to be clean as well. I do smoke though. (Cigarettes). Mostly important, must be trust worthy, and have a clean criminal background and clean driver record. Only serious inquires please. Also if you want to know a little more about the company, check me out on YouTube at Genuinely Gibbs. Thanks

Two last things. Must be a good down to earth person, and must be willing to stay out at most seven weeks to get good miles, bonuses, and good home time.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    I hope you find you’re teammate.

4. RichG

RichG Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2018
    Thanks man. Trying to find the right one I guess you can say

Puppage Thanks this.
  5. Renefigueroa500

Renefigueroa500 Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2018
    I just filled out an app with quest I'm trying to stay out don't care much for home time I live in Florida got plenty of experience the only thing holding me back is not having a co driver. phone

6. ChamorritaTrucker

ChamorritaTrucker Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2018
    Open
    Hi my name is Brenda Lee but everyone calls me Brenda. I'm very interested in teaming up with a Driver who likes to run. I don't have any immediate family so I don't mind staying out. I don't have a place I call home so over the road is home to me. If you don't mind teaming up with a woman I'm very interested. I heard allot about Quest and all the opportunities to make money and more money. If you have any questions or concerns please by all means let me know. I'm very honest, easy going, kinda corny and hold no punches lol.

Attached Files:

7. Brenda Covert

Brenda Covert Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Looking to go team with quest january getting divorced from Al femal

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.