Looking for team out of NC SC GA

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Vest704, Feb 13, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vest704

Vest704 Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2024
    Look to team up with anyone that wants to make more money. Male, 36, 3 years experience. If you have found a good team OTR company willing to pay well. PM me here and I send you my email. Thank

catdog45 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scosta7

Scosta7 Bobtail Member

Feb 29, 2024
    My name is Sabrina, 28year old white female. Non smoker Based out of Anderson, SC. 2 years of 18wheeler dryvan experience. Not touch freight. Automatic truck only, I have doubles endorsement. Hard worker. I've been off the truck for one year. I have rheumatoid arthritis and cannot open or close the gas cans at all. Looking for someone to team with. I worked 3pm-3am.

Lonetrucker144 Thanks this.
  4. Nickanator1988

Nickanator1988 Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2022

I live near Atlanta ga i team driver for old dominion freight lines amazing company but my team driver sucks. Do you have all your endorsements and clean driving record and can you drive a 10 speed or have no automatic restrictions on your license?

My team driver sucks he can't drive no nights and wastes so much time and stops a lot and interfere with my sleep and im not making as much as i can because hes not a motivated hard runner.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.