Looking for updated info about KLLM.

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by Pheba, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Pheba

Pheba Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2019
    I've looked at reviews, but you know how they look. There is no way you can base a decision on what you read. I'm helping a friend that wants to relocate to Miss. He has a clean record, has been an o/o, and recognized by a company for 100% delivery time. I've checked out their website and everything looks great, but so do the 100's of others. I'm hoping that this forum will give some truth about this, or any other trucking companies.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jenn72

Jenn72 Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2019
    KLLM is our sister company (FFE). I don't have any problems with the company. I know KLLM runs all 50 states and does pick up / dropoff from customers, rail yards, or line haul. The drivers I have talked to at the terminals didn't have any complaints.

They have a rider/pet program.
    Insurance is BCBS
    Vacation pay
    Paid sick & Personal time for yourself or family members. (Dr appointments, hospitalization)

Pheba and Gsm Thank this.
  4. MamaC81

MamaC81 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2019
    I'm starting driving school Monday for KLLM here in Mississippi all these crazy reviews make my head spin. I've wanted to drive for as long as I can remember now my kids are grown, my husband is fine with it and I'm only 38. I'm ready to see the country. I hope and pray I picked the right company to start my career with

5. Jenn72

Jenn72 Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2019
    When you finish the school at KLLM they give you the option of what company to work for KLLM, FFE, or running teams doing the plasma run. (That was out of the Lancaster KLLM school)

6. Pheba

Pheba Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2019
    Thank you for your post. Sorry it took me so long to get back. Good to know they have a sister company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.