looking to change my axle ratio

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by rank, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richter

Richter Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    Take my name off that if your going to miss quote me. id hate for him to read that

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Richter

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    overdrive isnt lower then direct lol. If you went a gear down you didnt go into od. If you went a gear up, rpm would drop as you change gear.

4. Richter

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    At cruise it does not spin faster. If you down shift from a higher gear of corse its faster, but that's the same when you downshift in any gear. If you let off the throttle it gets slower.

5. leftlanetruckin

leftlanetruckin Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Mo Via Blackpool,Lancs.
    Look how a 13 or 18 speed works genius. Splitting the gears, it's an overdrive gear for the one next to it. "LOL"
    As far as misquoting you, if your hero see's it, send him my way. Touchy point there we see....

Martin

6. Richter

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    Why dont you list any dirrect setups?

7. Richter

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    Changing my quote is just wrong. You just think you can do whatever you want it its funny. This just proves that you have no idea what your talking about and don't take any of this seriously. Your lookig at this whole thing as a way to make fun of me and spread miss information just to get a rise out of me. You know your #### wont grow by picking on me.

8. Richter

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    so your going form od to od? What does this have to do with direct then? Use numbers.

9. leftlanetruckin

Mar 12, 2009
    Mo Via Blackpool,Lancs.
    Oh dear. Like I said, look at how a 13 or 18 works, and see if you can figure it out.
    Misquoting you is hilarious to most of us, especially where your hero is concerned. And taking this too seriously? Really? It's the internet hero, get over it. I mean to make no part of my anatomy and bigger, no need. But getting a rise out of you? Priceless. And I can do it with no naughty words too, see that?
    I know what I know, no internet or books required. Just because you cant get your mind around it, makes no difference.
    Mind, I do also rib the hell out of folks in person too, if it gets the panties out of yer crack.

Martin

10. Richter

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    I'm leaving this thread. If anyone aside from oscar or left lane want info, or have questions about running in direct, please PM me. Im not going to continue posting when Leftlane is discrediting everything i say (that is correct) just for the fun of it. I'm not trying to win over you 2 if you don't agree, but do to both of your comments I cant answer questions form users actually trying to learn something. So I'm out.

Oscar, Please remove my reported post where left lane changed my quote to something I didn't say or agree with. Its quite insulting to say that about Bruce and I dont want my name attached to it.

11. leftlanetruckin

Mar 12, 2009
    Mo Via Blackpool,Lancs.
    Reported me? Really? Still in school or what? Sheesh....
    Thicker skin required there chief, thicker skin....

Martin

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.