Lost Wallet

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by Rayj00, May 6, 2024.

1. Sons Hero

Sons Hero Heavy Load Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Indiana
    No credit cards? The only good place to use a debit card is to pick locks open with. He doesn’t wear jeans? Sounds like 1 of the sweatpants and flip flop wannabes.

Opus Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drivingmissdaisy

drivingmissdaisy Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2019
    I know its awful when you lose your wallet, but why bring it into the shipper? They only want to see a DL at most, that's all I bring in. My wallet NEVER leaves my truck unless it's to go shopping at like Wal Mart on a 34. If a shipper needs my DL, I walk into the office with my DL ONLY. That way I don't risk losing EVERYTHING. I have a permanent appreciation for God for attaching my head to my body because if he hadn't I can promise I would have misplaced it.

Sons Hero and Flat Earth Trucker Thank this.
  4. SmoothBore

SmoothBore Medium Load Member

Jun 8, 2011
    The Desert

Don’t forget kids, jeans and a long nose Pete make you a real truck driver. None of that other stuff matters, oh, and don’t forget when backing to stand on the step with your door open so everyone can see how cool you look.

5. Sons Hero

Sons Hero Heavy Load Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Indiana
    :p:p:cool::cool: Wow, I’m cool then!!! All I wear is jeans, and I drive a longnose Pete about half the time, so…. As far as standing on the step while backing, I don’t think I have ever seen a Peterbilt driver do that. JMO, sweatpants can make a driver look unprofessional quicker than almost anything else.

6. #1 Kenworth

#1 Kenworth Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New England
    I stopped carrying my ss card 45 years ago. You dont it by heart?? I learned it quickly when filling out job applications then never needed it again. As another person pointed out. Take your wallet out and leave it in your hand till your card etc is returned to it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.