Loves Truck Stop The Rip OFF

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by MsRudy, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Truckenstein

Truckenstein Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Just love people that trash the free market! A man works hard makes a certain amount of money invests that money wisely makes money off his investments opens up a truck stop finds a way to get fuel to his truck stop at the cheapest rate and charge the market average. Sounds like the American dream to me! If you don't like the free market go live in china, Cuba, or Venezuela for a while then tell me how much u like America or the free market. This world owes you nothing you get out what you put in some are just willing to put in more than others and they reap the rewards!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brother Trucker

Brother Trucker Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2017
    They clearly don't care about their customer base. I was in Ormond Beach Florida yesterday and they were kicking truck drivers out. So they can charge $5 a spot for motorcycle parking for bike week. A boycott of loves may never happen but they've lost this customer and they will lose one customer at a time.

4. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    got to "Love " that huh?

5. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    This is completely normal. It happens every year.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Been talking boycott since 1.99 fuel way back in the 1989 time period. Everyone proclaimed with top of american lungs that they will strike and stop the USA a while at 2.00 fuel.

Sun comes up fuel 2.02 and no strike. Herding cats I say.

mtoo Thanks this.
  7. Truculenttrucker

Truculenttrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2018

8. Truculenttrucker

Truculenttrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Truck stops, in general, are rip-offs. Now Loves is even charging for Wi-Fi. They can suck a lot of money out of you fast. Buy their diesel and showers, and then shop elsewhere.

9. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I had an issue with one of the Loves I called the customer service number.

It was a new card and I had hardly spent any money. She gave me diamond level on my card so for 1 month I had free showers and drink refills.

Not only because of this, but Im trying to get my boss to switch our main fueling account from Pilot to Loves

10. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    It's funny you complain abbput pump prices ....no one with any sense pays that any fleet is getting a significant discount even owner operator can all with nastc and get crazy discounts

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.