Lupus Superior LLC, Grand Prairie, Texas - Beware Professional Drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 36750177, Mar 10, 2018.

1. 36750177

36750177 Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Milenko,, it's called bump, keep the thread at the top of the page, fresh, so drivers see it & they avoid you like the plague.

[​IMG]

Check Reviews from Our drivers at Lupus Superior LLC ,we are 5 Star Rated because we Care about our People!!!
    One Good Driver Needed for New Volvo
    Minimum two Years of Experience (Insurance Required)
    We Are Located On 213 Jere St Grand Prairie Tx 75050
    Perfect and Safe Terminal Location for our Trucks and trailers and also For your Vehicles
    FENCED GATED and we have 24/7 personnel available for dispatch help or any help at Yard
    24/7 Bay For OIL CHANGE (photo attached)
    ,also Two Gun Hot Washer pressure for Washing trucks and trailers and Your Cars too (photo attached)
    We have our own Tires here Steers Drives and Trailer tires 24/7 service
    three Docks and brand new Forklift for Partials and Cross docking (photo attached) 24/7
    dispatch Office and Friendly Atmosphere
    We Are Family Here and we make Each other Better and Stronger,we talk to our drivers Face to Face every time they came back home,We learn from them and they learn from us,we know them by the First and last name not by truck Number
    and my Goal is to keep it that Way
    25 Trucks and 35 wabash fully equipped trailers (PSI,SKIRTS,DROP DOWN Vents,Two tire carriers)

This Is Over the Road Position
    12 days out 3-4 days Home
    by the time you enjoying your home time Your Truck will Be Washed Lubed and Ready for the Road for You
    NO SPEEDCO WASTING TIME
    NO BLUE BEACON WASTING TIME
    Everything is Done at our Home here At Lupus Terminal,
    If You Need Place to call Home and someone who is gonna take care of You and your truck call me
    Phone number deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed phone number
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CostPerMile man...

CostPerMile man... Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2018
    The term "exclusive use" does not appear on the bill of ladings. It that case, the carrier can add anything on the trailer he wants, if there is no seal and Walmart does not care. The carrier wins by adding LTL. Smart Business.

4. CJLongoria

CJLongoria Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2018
    Me and my Husband have been working for Lupus for 2yrs now. Yes, he does take out $50 a paycheck for escrow until it builds up to $1500 and I can’t tell you how many times it has come in handy having that extra cushion. Also, when we take partials we get paid $25 per drop and $150 for the partial. We get $50 bonus for passing level 2 and 3 inspections and $100 for level one pass. The owners of the company and staff are the best people you can imagine. If your having problems at this company the problem is YOU not the company. I couldn’t ever see us running for any other company. We have brand new trucks and trailers and they are sticklers about keeping them clean, which they should be. If you invested everything into a company wouldn’t you want your equipment taking care of? Lupus isn’t for every truck driver. Outlaws, druggies, and ######### not welcome. Professionals only. You do your job like a professional truck driver, you get rewarded. And with Lupus communication is a must. They will work with you as long as your doing your best by them.

Thank you,
    The Longorias

5. CJLongoria

Aug 16, 2018

He does it because accidents happen things in life happen: And wouldn’t you rather have money saved up to pay for them or have it taken out of your paycheck all at once? He fairly takes out $50 a week until the $1500 goal is met. When it’s met that money is there for emergencies. When you use it he just takes out $50 a week again until it’s back up to $1500. It has saved me and my husbands butts a lot of times

6. CJLongoria

Aug 16, 2018

There are risks with truck driving as with any company. Lupus has brand new equipment and trailers and are the safest company me and my husband have ever driven for

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed insults/personal attack
  7. CJLongoria

Aug 16, 2018
    Mili is on top of his equipment. If there’s an issue it comes from the driver. Anytime we have had any issues with our truck, no matter how minor, he had it fixed. Mili and the whole company care about their drivers and the company. Anyone who says otherwise messed up and it trying to blame someone besides himself. This Terry guy needs to have his phone taking away for acting out on TruckersReport.

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Do they pay interest on this company savings/escrow account, or is it just stuffed in a can and buried in someone's back yard.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  9. CJLongoria

Aug 16, 2018
    It sits in an account. In case of an emergency, an accident, a repair your at fault, or even personal emergency that money is there to use. Me and my husband have borrowed from it a few times and only had to pay $50 a week back. Having a $1500 cushion isn’t a bad thing.

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    He hasn’t been on this thread since April I think it’s safe to say he’s moved on.:rolleyes:

11. CJLongoria

Aug 16, 2018
    He’s probably in jail

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.