Made my day

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Woodchuck88, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Woodchuck88

Woodchuck88 Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    Yesterday I was having a crappy day and thinking about how much I hate my job, until I spotted a XPO driver pulled off the side of state highway pulling a pallet loaded to the max up a extremely steep gravel driveway that was about 150 yards long. Just wanted to thank you boys for what y’all do

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    All while the person that lives there probably just stood back and watched with one hand in his pocket and the other with his thumb up his ###.

That’s internet shoppers for you.

4. Jayfromthenw

Jayfromthenw Light Load Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Out West
    That is one of the reasons I don't do P&D, especially since we dont have electric pallet jacks.

Moving heavy pallets around doesn't sound fun to me, and then add some snow in the mix. You can count me out.

Linehaul is just to easy.

Fuelinmyveins Thanks this.
  5. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Find out the total shipping cost for each package sitting in the box and then ask me why I should care that someone need to do some work to deliver it. :p someone is making money. Not my problem if it isn't you.

6. misterG

misterG Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2009
    ask my dispatcher
    They help, or it gets left at the BOTTOM of the driveway. Not my job to push it to the top. Only to deliver it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.