Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. RickyDickyDo

RickyDickyDo Heavy Load Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Loveland, Colorado
    It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

ncmickey and Xeres63 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ncmickey

ncmickey Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    We deliver at 2 places in Aberdeen... MBM and Maines.
    MBM has a few spots in the street. Maines has a few spots in their lot. If you call Maines they will say they have no parking. But several trucks were parked. Tight place though...
    As Winny said, Maryland House on I95 is within 10 miles. Walmart is close too. Both places are within a couple miles of each other....

Winnyf1 Thanks this.
  4. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Ok going to Maine's. But with this much time waiting to deliver. Think I will run to the peelot in Perryville. Then Tuesday am move closer. Just worried about finding spot after unload at that time of night. Don't know what reload is yet but hopefully if in the am they will take there time unloading me.

5. txtodd

txtodd Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2015
    I'm going early as well - as soon as I get unloaded down in Eagan. Would really like to get on the road before late afternoon - not to mention rush hour around Minneapolis!

Xeres63 Thanks this.
  6. ncmickey

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    I'd say your best bet is Walmart. I went back to Maryland House and got lucky there was an open spot... But if there wasn't one I was going back to Walmart....

7. radioshark

Nov 19, 2012
    Which Wal-Mart? The reviews for aberdeen on maps days they are kicking out truck drivers

8. ncmickey

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    The one closest to Maines had about 10 trucks in the lot. Don't know if they kick them out regular or what. Tiny truck stop really close to Maines but that was full. Luckily I didn't get unloaded till about 4am (appt was for 1am I think...) Someone must have left Maryland House to beat traffic through Balt/DC cause I found that spot.
    A few trucks were parked at Maines... So maybe since you have a early appt you can just stay there? Don't know what else to tell you....

9. radioshark

Nov 19, 2012
    Thanks for your help.

10. ncmickey

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    No problem.... Just a thought.... The Maryland Scales just north of there on I95 has a lot of parking and you can park if scale is closed... Don't know if they fill up though.... It's about 18 miles...

11. radioshark

Nov 19, 2012
    Cool thanks I just haven't ran a lot of the northeast in the last 15 years. When i do go it's usually South Plainfield, which i must say i like that one very much.

ncmickey Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.