Major Hurricane Florence Landfalling Hatteras Light NC

Discussion in 'Truckers' Weather & Road Conditions' started by x1Heavy, Sep 11, 2018.

1. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    OMG!!
    You can’t move tens of millions of people because of an occasional hurricane and flooding.
    I don’t want those people moving anywhere near me either. I’m sure me and the whole Midwest and western states don’t mind our tax dollars rebuilding their their whatever.

Some will say that Katrina was the best thing to ever happen to New Orleans and the worst thing that ever happened to Houston when they bused all those people away after the flood.

Back in the early 90s they moved English Indiana up on top of a hill because it kept flooding. It went from being a nice established small town to a subdivision looking place. I need to go up there and see what it’s like now.
    Yes, I will do that.

x1Heavy and sealevel Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    Lol. Well that's not very neighborly tucker. I think Indiana could use the culture. All of you guys look just like John Cougar.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Thanks.
    The mullet will never go out of style!

x1Heavy and sealevel Thank this.
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
  7. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    I 40 in Pender co near Wilmington Screenshot_20180917-192515.png

NavigatorWife, tucker and x1Heavy Thank this.
  8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Price Gouging.

To Report Price Gouging. Prices need to be average of last 60 days in area commonly sold for a given commodity, product etc. If they are trying to sell gas at 10.00 gallon then take a picture of the pump with that price plus the sign on corner if applicable and upload them. Do not let the pictures get too high definition, only a 15 mb size of file allowed.

Price Gouging Complaint

Price Gouging NC Law (I find it interesting they allow War and Civil War to be cited as causes of a disruption or price gouging. If you were fleeing a nuclear strike inbound past pilot mountain for example and someone tried to sell you two gallons of gas in a jerry can for 20 dollars on up.. you are being gouged. Now if the Government continues to exist after 20 minutes would be a moot point. (Or even less when Civilians generally only get a few minutes alert if they are not already on alert via social media posts from Russia of hundreds of missiles rising into the air and turning north. (*The new ones can hit America via the south pole now. The range on these is virtually unlimited, America has very little to no nuclear awareness past the Gulf Coast if the satellites are taken out prior to launch a few minutes after) The Sarmat system is also capable of by itself devastating and making unlivable a area the size of texas with sufficient megatonnage by itself.

G.S. 75-38

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  9. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Going to be lots of issues related to water in fuel supplies. Some minor some major. I personally wouldn’t buy fuel anywhere in north or South Carolina until maybe mid October.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.