Mandatory COVID vaccination

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by americantrucker89, Jun 25, 2021.

1. OLDSKOOLERnWV

OLDSKOOLERnWV Captain Redbeard

Nov 29, 2011
    West Virginia

Haven’t taken the shot either, so far never got sick and never missed work. But I’m a O/O not really working under someone else’s rules company wise.....

AModelCat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Every time the MSM breathes something about this variant or that strain and whether or not the current vaccination is going to be effective I go to my fall back position, let my own immune system deal with any Covid-19 related virus. Illnesses that have much more draconian outcomes, smallpox, polio, etc. that is what I will reserve for medical intervention. This, or flu shots for that matter, no thanks I will take care of that myself.

4. Linte_Loco

Linte_Loco Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2011
    LA (lower Alabama)
    Give me COVID and both vaccines And any future ones. F it. We’ll settle up on the other side

5. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    I got the shot I had hard time walking and my joints felt like they where turning to stone it just got better this past week arm and killed me...ughhh

6. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    Every where is paying @15.00 ph I saw in delmont pa advertising for RN @ 99.00 PH

7. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    You acquired those "facts" from "Your Massive Travels in Space Trucking" yes?

So %15 of the theoretical Beings on Earth are not Human?
    What about The non detectable Beings that Circle Earth awaiting the Nexus to reveal upon the masses, a New Horizon? Those Beings have been since much before the Egyptians!
    These and other questions of We The Mentally Divergent require to fulfill the exotic and Imaginary Voids in Comprehension Of Existence.
    - - - -
    The C-19 Shots do not increase Divergent Thought any more Than without The Shots.

TO THINE OWN SELF OR SELVES BE TRUE!!

ZVar Thanks this.
  8. Lucky12

Lucky12 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.