MarK Martin's Trucking (J-Mar Trucking)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by buck and a half, May 5, 2007.

1. zedanny

zedanny Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Arkansasa
    Yes they are and that's a shame too.

cactusjack Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cactusjack

cactusjack Medium Load Member

Aug 2, 2009
    oklahoma
    Whats really a shame there is an lot of drivers making less then i did when i first started and they are sticking with the bad companies swearing up an down that they are in an great company......
    Yeah i guess missouri was right ...... Only the newbies sing the praises....hahaha.....
    If i do not make more than 1 thousand a week take home ....personally for me its not worth being on the road !

MadMaxSC, zedanny and Sacred Feline Thank this.
  4. MUSTANGGT

MUSTANGGT Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Georgia
    Starting to get deep fellas

5. zedanny

zedanny Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Arkansasa
    I agree road expenses has really gone up and the driving wages haven't kept up. A driver should not have to eat out of his cooler.After your road expenses and taxe's you should still be sending home a min. of $700.00 a week.
    There are a lot of driver that abuse there road advances and wonder why they don't have a pay check.
    I thank a driver should be able to live on $40.00 a day and live pretty good.

6. MUSTANGGT

MUSTANGGT Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Georgia
    It's not only truckers. Some people just flat out don't handle money well, regardless of their income.
    There are people that find a way to blow everything they make whether it be $100 or $1000.
    Just as there are people making 6 digits that are broke because it's all tied up in debt.

7. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Back in 2000 thru 2003 I ran for IWX, but we ran with J-Mar (Julian) trucks alot. They always ran team as far as I know and then the drivers were claiming 65 to 70K per year, I made 60K for IWX Solo. And yes both company's ran hard. But its one or the other. You either make money or sit around and complain because your not making money. I would rather make money thank you. I do believe they were fussy about whom they would hire

8. raydog1

raydog1 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2011
    jmar is the most illegal trucking company i have ever driven for. we had to quit before we ended up in jail. glenda is the biggest wacko you could ever meet outside of the crazy house. they really suck. she is a liar and a wacko.

9. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    Didn't even know Jmar was still in business!!

10. 1laidbacktrucker

1laidbacktrucker Medium Load Member

May 3, 2009
    CHATTANOOGA TN
    Yell!!! They still around dogg

11. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    I'm surprised Mark would have his name associated with something that bad... Used to be it was a great place to work, at least that's what I always had heard!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.