Market for end dumps and hopper bottoms.

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Datdudeba, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Datdudeba

Datdudeba Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Florida
    You’re a man the understood the assignment lol. I’ll send you a message

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lester Hon

Lester Hon Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2017

4. Lester Hon

Lester Hon Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2017
    There is a company in Beatrice Nebraska Eclipse they pay pretty well. They run all areas. They pay on time. They have extra trailers. You can use one of them or you can use your own. I worked for them for awhile. I don't remember what percentage I paid them. Be careful If you use their trailer inspect it carefully. When you return it they will ding your check for anything you miss. I was going to buy my own trailer when I took it back. They wanted to charge me for a new tarp. It had a rubbed hole in it when i picked it up.

5. stuckinthemud

stuckinthemud Medium Load Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Bruce Oakley trucking out of little Rock AR. Power only. is supposed to be O/O only. Not sure of their leasing area. Look around Birmingham and Montgomery AL for companies similar to Oakley Any water way with barge traffic will have similar operations.

6. Datdudeba

Datdudeba Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Florida

7. Datdudeba

Datdudeba Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Florida
    I’ve heard good things about Bruce Oakley and from the research I’ve done looks good. I also obtained some good info about bulk load boards as well.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.