Marquardt Skyway BAD COMPANY

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by rockymountainmama911, Oct 9, 2017.

1. rockymountainmama911

rockymountainmama911 Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I was hired and promised _1100-1500 weekly and home weekends. I barely made it home and within a month I was asked to not even go home despite having children and their lead dispatcher SEXUALLY propositioned me via Facebook in return for miles and said he was unfireable. I reported him and emailed copies of his gross sexual advances to the company and he is still employed there and sending culturally incisive comments via Qualcomm to my truck (saying "y'all" cause I am from WV). BTW, the job offer I was given was then rescinded and I am actually going home via bus compliments of the company first class! WHO WON??? If you would like to view the messages personally then contact me and I will gladly send them to you as proof. And my pay stubs as well. I never made more than $900 and never hit $1100 or more. Oh. The truck was completely nasty and unsafe and needed many repairs before I could start work. And I had to encase the mattress in plastic.

JayBibb Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hotplate

Hotplate Medium Load Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Take that evidence to a good attorney and SUE the pants off these dirtbags for sexual harassment. You've got an excellent case....now make em pay!!!

4. JayBibb

JayBibb Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Milford, OH
    Absolutely, what ^ he said. No one should have to put up with that.

5. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    Home via bus???? FIRST CLASS??? On a bus?? Well, at least you're not having to deal with all that crap anymore. Good luck to you. Hope your next job is far better.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.