May trucking home time how long try give you?

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by Gozillaeatsmentos, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovintruckin

lovintruckin Light Load Member

May 15, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    May is not the best but there is more to that guy's story. I know for a fact they hire experienced drivers...my friend who has 10yrs experience just got hired on with them. Why do you have all that experience and have been out of work for 22 months? Sounds fishy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LostinOregon

LostinOregon Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Siletz Or
    Because i lived in Klamath Falls Oregon, if you think you can get a driving job living there, be my guest, quit yer job, move to Klamath falls and in 22 months when yer still unemployed, i will laugh at ya. You do not know me or anything about my record, so dont make accusations, REMOVED INSULT.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
  4. ge23ll

ge23ll Light Load Member

May 14, 2009
    weimar, ca
    do they have a terminal in northern california

5. pjw044

pjw044 Heavy Load Member

No, only a drop yard near Woodland
    Terminal is in Fontana

6. Kabar

Kabar Road Train Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Pell City Al
    Now we know the whole story. They do hire experienced drivers but they will not hire some one they can't get home. K Falls is some where they don't go to. If you move to Medford or Ontario or Eugene up I-5 they will be glad to hire you.

7. lovintruckin

May 15, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Exactly Kabar. I knew it wasn't the whole story because they DO hire experienced drivers. Hey, I was a newbie and got hired out of Tampa...do you think they hire out of FL...NOPE! Except for around Pensacola where there is a terminal. I had to do what I had to do to get a job - you should do the same. I "moved" temporarily in order to get hired. Guess I wanted it more than you, REMOVED INSULT! Who's laughing now.

8. LostinOregon

Apr 2, 2010
    Siletz Or
    Yer to REMOVED INSULT for yer own good, dont send me anymore private messages, i dont swing that way kid.

9. LostinOregon

Apr 2, 2010
    Siletz Or
    They would not hire out of Medford area either. And unlike some dork in here, i did not have the money to rent an apartment in another city just to get a job.

10. lovintruckin

May 15, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Then I guess you'll still stay unemployed then while I pay for your unemployment benefits...thanks a lot REMOVED INSULT. I was trying to help and tell you how I got a job but obviously you don't have the get up and go to do what it takes. Oh well, stay unemployed...no harm to me (except mine and everyone's poor taxes wasted on a lazy guy). OH, and you might want to use "yer" spellcheck before you call anybody stupid. Hey, I can spell AND I have a job. How about that :biggrin_255:

11. lovintruckin

May 15, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Ahhh, now the truth comes out. I thought you said you didn't have "anything" on your record. Hmmm, my instints were right again. :biggrin_25512: I knew there was a reason you were sitting on your butt, not employed for 22 months when IF your record were clean, you could do something.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.