May Trucking new driver training

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by Honua Gal, Feb 15, 2008.

1. CAGEtrucker

CAGEtrucker Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Somewhere, AZ
    THANKS I am enjoying it and learning a bunch. I think this is a great industry it is in my blood. My father was a trucker, he died when I was 2 but I have always wanted to drive. Good luck to you. I will be home in about 2 hours to send you the info.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HAULIN357

HAULIN357 Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2009
    STICKER PATCH AZ
    WELL THERE STILL GIVING MILEAGE BONUS OUT THAT ONE I KNOW ,NEW TRUCKS DONT ALWAYS GO TO THE NEW GUYS just depends if your in the right place and time if you know what i mean

4. HAULIN357

Nov 17, 2009
    STICKER PATCH AZ
    pre hires dont know stay on them with phone calls ,just checking up .sort of thing..

5. CAGEtrucker

Apr 18, 2010
    Somewhere, AZ
    I have a question. I have sleep apnea and us a machine do May trucks have APU's or will they install an inverter? Along with that can you install a big enough inverter for a fridge, microwave and maybe TV?

6. CAGEtrucker

Apr 18, 2010
    Somewhere, AZ
    Do you happen to know what the mileage bonus is?

7. HAULIN357

Nov 17, 2009
    STICKER PATCH AZ
    they will put a inverter in for your sleep deal i know a couple of drivers that have the same deal also the idle thing goes away as far as the mileage bonus it wasnt much as iam guessing as he wouldnt tell me what he got just that he did get it..The co trucks are allowed 1500 watts inverter

8. HAULIN357

Nov 17, 2009
    STICKER PATCH AZ
    co trucks are allowed 1500 watt inverter as long as you have the shop do it theres no problem

9. LostinOregon

LostinOregon Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Siletz Or
    I have passed by the Yolo yard down there in Cali a few times, now i know why you May drivers hate that yard, the least they could do with all the money they got is put in some kind of trailer to use as a driver lounge and a couple porta potty's or at least let ya drop yer trailers so ya can bob tail up to the Pilot.

10. ThatTruckerFrom305

ThatTruckerFrom305 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Does anybody know May trucking company parking while on home time policy and if you stay more then 100 mile from the terminal

11. Trucker Steve

Trucker Steve Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Phoenix az

All things are negotiable, Not sure where you got that info from but I have not heard anyone saying that, I get paid just like I always did. With the exception of layover dropping to 52 $, still on par with every other OTR company!

Civilservant Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.