McFarland Truck Lines,Austin Mn.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jojodemo, May 3, 2008.

1. jojodemo

jojodemo Bobtail Member

May 3, 2008
    Northwood,Ia
    I took a short little education with this company. The recruiter and dispatch staff are on the up and up. The "Safety" guy is UNREAL! I did get a OOS and did my time off,signed the write up,and even watched the film again..ok case closed right? NO! This "professional,expert,desk jockey" rode my back side every time I would see him. Set me down and belittled me,treated me like a stupid idiot,and all the time told me he was there for me..what a load of crapola. I drove the truck they assigned me,took the loads assigned(until the end),and even waited in down town Chicago until 1:30am for a dock time of 1:00 pm the day before. I was there at 10:00 am early for the 1:00pm appointment..Ok unloaded and ready to drive the 2 hours to my next load that should have been picked up at 4:30 pm the day before(3 and half hours after my 1:00 appointment that would have worked.) Ok now it's 5:30am and my load is suppose to deliver at 6:00am in Minniapolis/St.Paul area and I'm near Chicago. I call and Qualcomm and told them I would be late and please change my delivery time. Dispatch says "Just run it in and let us know when you are there." well I got my oos about 1 hour from the dock of delivery. I get the probation and the ripping and now they are looking for another driver. Word To The Wise...Watch Out For The Ones "There for you!":biggrin_25516:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.