McLane employment and strength test questions.

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Dean1986, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Dean1986

Dean1986 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2015
    Wow spot on sir, ive been doing it for 10 months now. I love the job, am getting weary of the company. Very 1984ish, you always have to stay on your A game with the company and fly under the radar. The kangaroo court of the transportation department is draconian and at times brutal.
    I was a roofer for years and the physicality and strain on the body is similar. Which I happen to love.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Portales, NM
    I guess the horror stories from this thread and their "split days off" policies ultimately made me flake out on the job offer there up in Aurora. The recruiter guy even seems a little peeved when I talked to him the second time around. As for the strength test, it seems quite similar to the one I had to do for pre-employment physical for CA Dept of Correction's back in 2006.
    I'm not in the best shape in the moment, but I figure some light gym trips and such will get me back into the swing of things as opposed to getting whooped around by the physical and time constraints of this particular job.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

• Truckers Report Jobs

• Draft saved Draft deleted