Medical Marijuana and CDL

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Antler24, Mar 13, 2017.

1. The sooner the policy makers comprehend that "Medical Cannabis" does not necessarily equal impairment the better. The usage of non impairing CBD with trace amounts of THC will not impair you in any way. To most people who hear the words "Medical Cannabis" it means that you are getting high, yet they have no idea what cannabinoids or terpens are. You tell them "I'm using Cannabidiol (CBD)" and they have no idea what it is, because in their mind cannabis equals THC. Doesn't stop them from spewing their opinion about medical cannabis, which is pretty evident by dipsh*t's post up there. Instead of trying to educate themselves about what this really is, they tend to go off the deep end cause somehow they have all the knowledge in the world about this simply because they had a joint some time in their lifetime or they know someone who knows someone or they heard from someone who knew the aunt to a brother of dips*ht that medical cannabis is only an excuse to get "legally" high.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
  4. And you my little google images searching friend should really have a look at what MY containers and bottle from a licenced CANADIAN producer says. Do you see any labeling stating "Do not operate heavy machinery"?

Attached Files:

5. By the way, just because you found an image, which was used in an article in Santa Barbara Independent online edition (You know that Santa Barbara is in California, U.S.A, right?), it doesn't mean jack sht. Perhaps you should google weed in Canadian medicine bottle, might yield a better result... just sayin'

EDIT: The image was also used in a Korean article, your awesome picture is displayed way down there in this article. I took the liberty of running it through a web translator, just in case your Google-F.u. is not up to par. Considerate of me, eh?

Google Translate

6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Hey buddy i think if everyone was completely honest they'd probably admit to experimenting with it when they were teenagers well i guess anyone how wants to smoke the green stuff and drive CDL is best off moving to Canada heeey?

7. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
    You can never argue with a drug addict.

8. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
    @aussiejosh the only way these fools will comprehend is when it's introduced and they have to have their tongue swabbed, any trace and your licence is bye bye.

9. Awwww, I am so sorry.

My sincere apologies, I was not aware that you would be so easily offended.

May I suggest you inquire with your physician if the use of Dextromethorphan-Quinidine would be proper for you as it is known to treat mental/mood disorders and it may also help decreasing sudden outbursts of uncontrollable crying. If it is too difficult to pronounce “Dextromethorphan-Quinidine”, you can also use the brand name Nuedextra as I am confident that your physician would know what you are talking about.

Please have in mind that this medication has a potential of causing irregular heart rhythm, but it very rarely causes irregular heartbeat to the point where it is fatal. It would be a crying shame if you dropped dead, wouldn’t it? You might experience some dizziness or fainting, but since you’re a grown man you probably know better than to drive while on medication like this.

Once again, my sincere apologies for upsetting you to the point where it would be beneficiary for you to use emotion suppressive medication.

Take care.

Sincerely
    One out of many

Another Canadian driver and Jazz1 Thank this.
  10. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I can say with 100% honesty that I have never even seen a pot leaf in real life. Heck I don't even drink anymore (not that I was even ever much of a drinker to begin with lol).

11. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    I think both these guys should smoke a joint and relax a little

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.