Mega Trux owed me 28,875$....never pay a dime...now I have to pay back my factori Co.

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by michaeltrubui, Mar 26, 2014.

1. michaeltrubui

michaeltrubui Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    I hauled 6 loads for them since 10/2013; they never pay me a dime,now I have to pay back my factoring Company the money that they advanced.... I filed claims against their bond but being told that,since there were so many claims, the Bond is refer every one to the Court because the Bond value can only cover up to 75,000$....I'm screwed now......their liability insurance was cancelled on 03/23, and their bond is up for cancellation at the end of 03/2014.......
    Lucky Ride
    Michael Bui

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. razor1983

razor1983 Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Sorry to hear that, best of luck to you. They screwed my old company that I was leased on to for one of their loads I pulled last year (I got paid tho, sometimes its good to be leased on).

4. michaeltrubui

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    Thanks Razor1983...trucking business is so hard to make money, and now this....I was so stupid to buy their running around excuses not to pay my first few loads, they always demanded original BOL's.....until I realized they had no intention to pay any thing, then it was too late...now they are shutting their door leaving behind bunch of Carriers holding empty bag like me......Mega Trux dba Supply Chain Solutions in Rancho Cucamongha,CA....

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    FoolsErrand and tman78 Thank this.
  5. michaeltrubui

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    [TABLE="class: yiv1709120006twelve yiv1709120006columns, width: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]
    Be cautious, in extending credit to the following companies. We have recently received multiple placements against these companies by several of our clients.​
    Also, keep in mind that this is just a small sample of the companies, we are collecting against. If there is a broker or shipper you're concerned about, call or email me.​
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: yiv1709120006expander, align: left"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [h=3]New Alerts[/h][TABLE="width: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TH]Company[/TH]
    [TH]Location[/TH]
    [TH]MC[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]1683148 Ontario Inc[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Niagara Falls, ON[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]623137[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Everest Freight & Logistics[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Kirkland, QC[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]548337[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]First Continental Freight Systems[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Carstairs, AB[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]339185[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Mega Supply Chain Solutions[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Rancho Cucamonga, CA[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Megatrux, Inc.[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Rancho Cucamonga, CA[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]186917 378814[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Miller Logistics Inc.[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]West Bend, IA[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]331835[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]RTI Trucking Inc[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Manteca, CA[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]824827[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Third Party Logistics, Inc[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Florence, SC[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]391834[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]World Wide Logistics Group, Inc.[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Cincinnati, OH[/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]764159[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[HR][/HR]
    If after review, you find that you have hauled freight for any of the above companies, call us immediately.​
    [h=4]Becky S[/h]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Pound Puppy Thanks this.
  6. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    Is that megatrux the trucking company? They are closing their doors? Or just the brokerage...

7. michaeltrubui

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    They are both...trucking and brokerage.....their trucking insurance was cancelled on the 23rd few days ago, and their 75,000$ broker bond is due for cancellation at the end this month.....rip off every one......

8. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    i like that number ontario inc. just the name right there sounds like stay away.

9. wonderdog24

wonderdog24 Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Puyallup,Wa
    One of the main reasons to ALWAYS get a advance from a broker..... Just sayin...... Check your B.O.L's if they aren't signed in section 7 you can go back on the shipper... Good Luck

BigBadBill Thanks this.
  10. michaeltrubui

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    I'm trying to find a way to go after Shipper and Consignee now.Thanks...I doubt all drivers driving for Mega Trux ever get pay? And they are in a couple hundred + all O/O .....boy oh boy...this is a big mess ?here is their ad:

Welcome to Megatrux Transportation, a total solutions carrier!

On June 9th, 2000, Karen Pelle made her decision to create a first class asset based motor carrier, Megatrux Transportation Inc. Against all odds and against all of her 3PL as well as her Carrier peers recommendations to reconsider, Karen Pelle and her team of employees trucked forward growing Megatrux Transportation into a TOP 100 U.S. Motor Carrier in less than 5 years. Karen will tell you that the principles behind Megatrux Transportation’s rapid success came through nothing more than driver respect, attention to detail, word of mouth referrals and the highest standards of customer service. Megatrux Transportation’s company motto emerged very early on….Pride, Passion, Service & Respect. What a fitting slogan for this 100% owner operator fleet of first class drivers, trucks and trailers.

In the first few years, Megatrux groomed its driver friendly family atmosphere remaining relatively small with twenty-five team trucks and very few solo owner operators. Within 5-years, Megatrux Transportation had grown in to a nationwide fleet of more than 200 trucks and over 300 plus company owned trailers. Today, Megatrux Transportation continues onward and upward offering its customers hundreds of assets and a wide variety of value added services like solo & team drivers, JIT, expedited, hotshot, TOFC, Load to go LTL, GPS Tracking, high value cargo insurance, drop trailers, dedicated capacity and so much more. Over the years, Megatrux has also created multiple fleets to service our customers demands including a 48-state fleet, an Interstate 40 and Under Fleet, (5) regional fleets and a number of intra-state fleets. Megatrux has also recently expanded its operations into the intermodal arena allowing for Megatrux Transportation's 53’ air ride trailers to go on Class 1 rail cars nationwide. Megatrux Transportation, Inc…. a first class motor carrier.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  11. troyobray

troyobray Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2008
    you are probably faced with hiring a law firm, one that specializes in transportation law would be good. baxter bailey and associates is one i am aware of because i receive the alerts as the one posted above. the way i understand it they will go after the shipper even if they paid broker who was supposed to pay you. best of luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.