Men in the Women's Restroom Rant

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by dukkelisa, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    This was an issue in 2010? wow

I was at a Pilot last year and I seen a woman about in her 20's come in mens bathroom pretty long hair, short shorts, toe nails painted, and a nice thick chinstrap beard lol...

D.Tibbitt and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    There’s no vomit emoji on this forum :(

JoeyJunk and OldeSkool Thank this.
  4. YOU NEED TO RE-EDIT YOUR QUESTION!!
    are you yapping about somebody using the women's bathroom when they're separate and they have more than one stall?? or are you talking about either at unisex bathroom or A1 with the one horse stall that the door will lock?? meaning if the men's bathroom is full and somebody's in there somebody goes into the women's bathroom and the door locks??
    your accusation and complaint was very vague.
    I've been in places where someone's in the men's bathroom in the cashier simply says use the woman's and I'm told to go ahead and use it if I need to because it's the one you can walk into like a regular bathroom and close the door and lock it..
    now if it's like a man walking into a woman's bathroom in a TA or a pilot or loves now that's inexcusable I don't know what their problem is and yes you have every right to be a little peeved..

5. OldeSkool

OldeSkool Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2018
    Arkansas
    No wonder half the truckers pee in the parking lot. They probably don't know if they're supposed to go in the men's or women's bathroom.
    Or maybe they're trying to decide if they want to be a man or woman today.
    Or maybe they want to be a woman, but look to much like a man.
    On animals you look between the legs to tell gender, today who really knows.

exhausted379 and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  6. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    The last couple of years before I quit trucking the lower 48, you could listen to the radio and know this for a fact, trucking had shore changed.

Twice in my life I have gone in the womens restroom, both times on accident. Once in a truckstop at Meade ks, and was shocked to see all the writing on the walls while I was sitting on the throne, stuff that would embarass and shock any trucker I knew. I then realised I was in the wrong place, and had to look when I came out. Luckily n women came in.
    Another time was in a bar in Beaumont Tx. I never realized I had gone in the womens until later when I saw a woman go in.
    I have several times had women walk in on me in various places, even wallmart. Tha one was funny, the gal ( a nice looking young mother) walked in and was looking right at me, but just lost in her own thoughts, until I ask if there was something I could help her with, she screamed and peeled out of there. I came out and she was telling her husband and son, not to go in there and again she took off in a hurry and went i the womens.
    The oddest one one was in a J in North Carolina. I was standing at the urinaltaking care of business when the guy came in cleaning the restroom, long hair and a pony tail, washing my hands I noticed it was a woman, not a long haired skinny guy. I sat down in the tv room where you could see in through the propped open door and watched the guys expressions on their faces when they noticed a woman was in there going about her business, while they were going about theirs. lol

7. Mototom

Mototom Road Train Member

May 7, 2019
    The other week we were at a T/A and I had to make a ####head leave the women’s restroom so my fiancé could potty.

8. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    :puke:

JoeyJunk and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  9. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    My better 1/2 is wheelchair bound thanks to MS..... this has all taken place in the last year and a half.

When she needs to go to the bathroom she needs help period.....if there’s no disabled bathroom I take her into the ladies room period......

Could care less if I hurt anyone’s feelings......

10. Mototom

Mototom Road Train Member

May 7, 2019
    Completely different then some creep hanging out in the ladies room.

OldeSkool, Dale thompson and Cat sdp Thank this.
  11. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    You definitely have my respect. I'm sure the entire situation you two are in is not an easy one.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.