Men in the Women's Restroom Rant

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by dukkelisa, Feb 6, 2010.

1. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    God, one of the most embarrassing moments I ever had was when I was having lunch with some of my friends at our favorite Chinese buffet place. We had been there probably a hundred times and I have used the restroom there before. Right before we get up to go pay the bill, I sneak off to go to the bathroom. I walk in and immediately notice a very nice,one might say pretty, pair of shoes poking out underneath a stall. I notice there are no urinals, but they have remodeled the bathrooms since last time We were there so I think nothing of it. Stepped in the stall and went pee. I am impressed with the flower bouquet in the John. I am even more impressed with the Bowl of potpourri on the sink. I sneak out a belch and with one final glimpse at those very nice,why one might even say pretty, shoes , head out the door and immediately see "WOMEN" next to the door . I get back to my table almost at a dead run. My friends immediately see my distress and go ,"What did you do now?" I relate my story to gigles and grins and then almost die when Our server comes out of the bathroom, visibly shaken. I was horrified as I was sure that she would know it was me... She didn't say anything and I left her a giant tip.

I still get teased about that 2 years later

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slomocopshow

slomocopshow <b>MS GA RED</b>

Apr 25, 2012
    Sometimes when I see what ladies leave behind in the restrooms I'm embarrassed to be a woman. There is no reason to make (or, even worse leave) such a mess. One can only hope that in their next lifetime they come back as a bathroom custodian.

Ellie

4. Big Joe

Big Joe Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    I think this problem is more imagined than real.

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  5. Taildragon

Taildragon Heavy Load Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Indiana
    After reading through this thread I am reminded of a story that I overheard my grandfather tell my father back when I was a young lad, when the public indoor restrooms were not many years old. We were at a gas station, the attendant was filling the car with ethyl while my grandfather needed to run in to the restroom. He came back out, dad paid and we left, as we were driving down the road, grandpa said to my dad, "pull in at the next station, I really need to do a job" then he told us how nasty the restroom was, and that he turned around and left. But as he was leaving he read a poem that someone had written on the inside of the door, on the way out, it read as follows.

I've #### in England
    And I've #### in France
    But before I'd #### here
    I'd #### my pants

Apparently this is not a new problem in America.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    Tennesseahawk and allniter Thank this.
  6. Sequoia

Sequoia Road Train Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Nono, it happens. You have to be careful at Love's because sometimes they switch the bathrooms around and the women's which is normally on the left may sometimes be on the right, and vice versa.

7. Regina Smith

Regina Smith Bobtail Member

May 9, 2019
    I’m transgender trucker , I worry bout both. I always use stalls n do my business wash my hands n leave. I just wNt yo feel comfortable n want to also not create chaos or bother others. I fear offending people. . I know I shouldn’t be but respect other people . I’m different . I don’t stand up n pee. Never do . If I can’t use woman’s restroom I hold it cuz of fear of awkwardness.. I wish I. Plus get over that fear,,
    Thanks ,
    Regina

8. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    This is why I use the great outdoors as my bathroom

OldeSkool Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I simply don't care what anyone is. We grew out of that back in elementry school. It's not anything I need to worry about on my end. Ive ran into a few in my lifetime and frankly they have their own problems. I just leave them alone. I like my women and thats just the way I am. Nothing offending or anything. I have witnessed classmates abused certain persons in school and they were prosecuted. But again it's not something I need to deal with. If that is what you have to do then get to it. No one knows anything anyhow if you are discreet.

It's actually interesting when I say I like women because the schools I was in did not have any type of health or sex education and when the one or two persons come out different than a boy or a girl the state made sure to seperate them from our dorms before we reached a certain age to understand there is a problem. Add that to the 70's and 80's confusion about society's revolting against parents or traditional man, woman thing it was not difficult for my girlfriends to enjoy their time with me and get away from those whom they felt deviant or strange in nature.

Frankly it does not matter. I was not going to write but there were classmates who got hurt and others who did not do well. I lay that at the feet of the State for their lack of classroom material in edcuating them. That improved about 1996 after a particularly bad scandal when one high schooler raped another woman in the basement of our female dorm. He was prosecuted and the state finally realized just how screwed up the entire student body had been for decades.

Ive said enough. Its literally not a issue and remains closed as far as i am concerned.

10. mpd240

mpd240 Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Minnesota
    If it is a one holer I'll use either if I go to go. Would not go into a multistaler with The other sex. Unless it was by accident. May or may not have happened.

ZVar Thanks this.
  11. DenBob

DenBob Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Never knew this was a problem at truck stops.
    But the definition of "ladies" or "female" has of course been updated. Anyone who claims to be female IS female. I can be female anytime I want. If you claim otherwise, you're a bigot and you're committing a hate crime.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.