Michigan Father of 5 Dies After Choosing Not to Receive the COVID Vaccine

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, May 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Lisa Shaw: Radio presenter died 'after suffering blood clots following Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID vaccine' - family says

CanIndia News | Ontario reports first AstraZeneca blood clot death

Woman in 30s dies of stroke after AstraZeneca Covid jab - but blood clot risk remains tiny

Quebec reports blood clot death in woman who received AstraZeneca vaccine - CNN

Netherlands and Philippines latest to limit use of AstraZeneca vaccine – as it happened

Also interesting reading this article below from the Philippines. It says that the 91 people who died after receiving the vaccine died because they had preexisting conditions and not because of the vaccine. Which is exactly the opposite finding whenever someone died of preexisting conditions but just happened to have symptoms of the coronavirus, not even tested and they were still considered corona deaths.

Now these people are dying left and right but nope, it's just the preexisting conditions!

No links found between vaccination and deaths, experts say

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    90 died out of how many million doses? Maybe consider the scale of these rollouts.

Also consider that people die of all sorts of stuff all the time. Doesn't mean it's related.

4. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    What percentage of infected people died? You're playing the same game he is.

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Objection your honor. Facts not in evidence.

Simple fact is, we don't know if masks helped or hurt or were neutral. If you want correlation, just look at how high the case count jumped during mask mandates. Would it have been higher without masks? Would it have been lower without?
    As there is no data, and still no studies on mask usage it's impossible to tell.

6. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Nobody knows because nobody has any idea how many people were actually infected since most people never got tested.

This was my point from day 1. How the hell are the idiots claiming that such and such % of people died from it when they have no clue if 5 million were infected or 150 million?

This is why I can say that it isn't science whenever someone claims that it's "science" as if we are all too dumb to understand science. I am an engineer I think I understand how science arrives at theories and you can't even have even a theory without anything close to accurate numbers.

7. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I can look back at our case numbers and it was right around the time of mandatory masks that we started seeing crazy spikes in new cases here.

8. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Correlation does not mean causation.

Did the masks make the spike, or did the masks mean less of a spike?
    As the only study done shows non medical grade masks actually increase the chance of getting sock, I think they likely did help cause the spike. That's just extrapolation though as there is no real world data to prove either way.

AModelCat and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  9. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    [/QUOTE]
    Hydroxy is a proven medication and not an experimental gene therapy, its also cheaper than any of the vaccines......taking HCQ with Zinc has shown to fight off the coronavirus before it traps the virus and prevents it from replicating.......btw majority of the world has been using HCQ as a treatment and surprise, their numbers were kept low.....basic research would have been helpful to you...but of course you folks gotta always take a childish shot at Donald Trump...you can't live without him apparently...

God prefers Diesels and TokyoJoe Thank this.
  10. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Theres your favorite word, used by Russian Soviets by the way, misinformation, all that means is information that counters your so called facts.....heres a clue genius, science and information change and we have witnesses and doctors themselves admitting how they used the fear and panic to indoctrinate people with fear of covid-19, but the truth is coming out and people are waking up....so why are you still sleeping??

AModelCat and God prefers Diesels Thank this.
  11. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Yeah! Wake up sheeple! lololol

Dave_in_AZ and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.