Mid Group Inc Dayton OH- TRUCKING

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Supertrucker37, May 21, 2024.

1. Supertrucker37

Supertrucker37 Bobtail Member

May 21, 2024
    Mid Group Inc- Dayton, OH I'm a woman owner operator, My 1st task with them on 5/3/24 was to dead head to Lynchburg, VA to pick up my refrigerated trailer, No Pay?! I arrived and the door panel was missing off of the reefer unit, I informed them of this. I waited there all day at Freightliner in Lynchburg, VA for Mid Group to figure out what they wanted to do. They offered me loads paying .97 mile to bring their trailer from Lynchburg, VA to IL to be repaired! I dead headed back home with their trailer, An entire day wasted, Mid Group said they would give me something but would Not disclose the amount to me?

Monday, 5/6/24, Mid Group stated highest paying Refrigerated load they saw on the load board was $1.49 a mile, Colonial Heights, VA to Belvedere, IL, I accepted the load only because Mid Group stated after I delivered this load they would give me a newer trailer in Lemont, IL and Higher paying loads to make what they're advertising owners can make.

I delivered the load without issues, I dead headed another 77.8 miles another 1.5 hour plus miles to Lemont, IL to drop off their damaged Reefer trailer, I arrived to a junk yard for trucks, Lots of broke down trucks, cars, trailers and garbage everywhere yard. I dropped their trailer at 13089 Main St, Lemont, IL 60439, USA. Mid Group stated I needed to Dead head another 30 mins to 510 S Bolingbrook Dr, Bolingbrook, IL 60440 - via text to me to pick up my newer trailer # 2019. Trailer # 2019 was Not there after riding and walking the truck stop and adjoining yards and the truck stop confirmed that trailer # 2019 was Never dropped off at that location they sent me too! Called the Mid Group after hours dispatch wouldn't answer the phone, Called from another number he answered said he didn't know anything said they would call me back and Never called back.

I sat all night and all Wednesday 5/8/24 in Bolingbrook, IL called from 8 AM- 4:30 PM, No answer or return call from all 5 phone numbers they gave me. I was stranded there because I did not want a log violation, Mid Group asked me to stay in Bolingbrook, IL so they could correct my eld log on Tuesday amd locate another load for me but they never answered their phone! I was completely abandoned in all ways. I finally got a live person from their OH office who stated she did Not know anything either and she would call me back to let me know something. I called her back she said she couldn't find my name in their system! What? My eld log was still active at 4:30 PM. Mid Group was watching me on the eld the entire day because they were logged in the same time I was logged in, So Mid Group purposely sent me to Bolingbrook, IL on a ghost mission, left me there and ignore my calls like some kind of sick game! Mid Group Never communicated anything to me about anything after their trailer was dropped off. I was completely abandoned, Mid Group sent me on a wild goose chase from day 1, Complete unorganization and completely wasting my time I can never get back and most of the money went to fuel because the load was cheap.
    The Police was called to protect myself for the eld malfunctioning. I had to Bobtail out of Bolingbrook, IL at 5 PM after the Police came.

I have all documents, plenty of pictures and a police incident number of them abandoning me at a truck stop all night and all day in Bolingbrook, IL to prove everything before they lie about anything. Everything on this post are exact and true statements. Pay me the undisclosed amount of money you stated you would pay me for the 1st entire day of sitting and for picking up your trailer that was damaged and obviously abandoned by one of your other owner operator's and pay me the remaining balnce from the 1 load that was completed successfully. Mid Group Inc did NOT pay me any money for all of the circles they ran me in across the many states. I have proof of everything and all paperwork. You will Not get away with not paying me for the load I completed and the picking up and delivery of your already damaged trailer from VA to IL. Abuse to Owner operator's and Drivers is wrong on all levels. You're providing false advertising the opposite of what you're actually are.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    What was your last day with them?

GoneButNotForgotten Thanks this.
  4. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014

5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    WOW....that's crazy , hope you find something better

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Nice writeup, good luck getting paid, and finding something else.

bryan21384 and Supertrucker37 Thank this.
  7. Kenworth6969

Kenworth6969 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2020
    She probably owed them money with them $1 a mile reefer loads :eek:

8. Supertrucker37

May 21, 2024
    My last day with Mid Group Inc was 5/8/24 at 5 PM after the police was called as stated in my statements above, Mid Group Inc sent me on a wild goose chase and left me stranded hundreds of miles away from my home state for Free! A law suit will be filed for all monies owed very soon. Mid Group Inc is still advertising for more victims in the state I live in. Talking with my attorney's about filing a class action lawsuit soon. Mid Group, My complaint has already been filed through Motor Carrier. Mid Group Inc is currently ignoring all of my emails asking them for the monies owed for delivering their trailer, The completed load and for all of the deadheading they told me to do. I guess they think this will go away. This will not go away, a Lawsuit will be filed soon. Taking advantage of us truckers is wrong on all levels. We are seeking any other truckers that have been taken advantage of or Not paid for the work/loads that were completed through Mid Group Inc of Dayton OH, Please email protecttruckers@gmail.com and advise,Thanks

FryDaddy and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Supertrucker37

May 21, 2024
    Wrong, I don't owe them anything, How you can make light of a company that takes advantage of us truckers and our hard earned work is beyond ignorant. A Lawsuit will be filed. There is No joke within this. Our time as truckers is valuable and every mile we run, We as Truckers deserve all monies owed for our hard earned work, Period.

exhausted379 Thanks this.
  10. Supertrucker37

May 21, 2024
    Thanks, I did, appreciate it. It is a shame that us truckers have to put more money out to file a Lawsuit for the money we worked hard for that should have been paid to us immediately after delivery our loads. We should Not have to file a Lawsuit to get a company to pay us for delivered loads.

11. Supertrucker37

May 21, 2024
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I have faith that I will get the money owed to me but unfortunately will have to file the Lawsuit to receive it. Mid Group Inc will Not get away with this.

FryDaddy and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.