Midwest Regional Reefer Fleet $80-100k, Limited Positions Available

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by DRTDEVL, Feb 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTM

DTM Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Texas
    You got that right

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    Your ad above is nothing short of amazing :D :)--and sets new benchmark standards, in several respects. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Clearly--you have every reason to have a very successful operation. :cool: Kudos!

-- Lual

4. Old Yeller

Old Yeller Bobtail Member

G'day DRTDEVL,

Is your company still seeking CDL drivers? If so, I have a few questions as a current OTR Reefer driver.

Thank you.

5. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Sort of, but not really. We technically have a few trucks available, but the list is as follows: 1) 2019. Needs structural welding for a failed cab shock mount and a new sleeper rear panel (aluminum sheet torn from mount flexing). 2) 2019. Oil in coolant, likely bad oil cooler (at a minimum), in line to go to the dealer for warranty repair. 3) 2020. In shop for wiring harness replacement. 4) 2021. At body shop after sliding off icy road in January. 5) 2022. At dealer due to bad transmission seal; leak fouled out wiring harness for transmission. Once the 2020+ trucks are repaired and the 2019s are traded in, we will have seats available again. One of them is trading in August and the other in October. All the other 2019s are occupied and the drivers will be moving into new trucks when they come in. The remaining 2 new trucks will have drivers coming out of other older trucks at that time and theirs will become available.

6. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    2021 in body shop for 5 months that seems absurd or is this the new normal? I’m assuming minimal damage from your description of sliding off icy road.

7. DRTDEVL

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    New normal. Got the update today that all the parts are finally in and its in the paint booth. Might have it back in 2 more weeks ***crosses fingers***

(Needed new sleeper back panel and side panel due to cab extension mounts ripping through body, aero skirting, cab extension, cab shock mount, bumper bottom skirt, disassembly, verify frame on rack, laser alignment... now paint, reassembly (hope no parts went missing), graphics, and test drive.) Too many parts on backorder, too many wrecked trucks in front of it in line at the shop.

EDIT: I was literally on the phone today with a driver looking for a position with us and had to tell him that "we're shaking the dealer and shop trees to see what falls out before we can put you in a truck."

Dale thompson Thanks this.
  8. tlalokay

tlalokay Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2014
    El Paso, TX
    Do you have a waiting list for drivers? I'd put my name in the hat for a spot out of Dallas, TX.

9. DRTDEVL

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Sure. Just fill out the app on our website and we'll be in touch. www.mcfgtl.com

tlalokay Thanks this.
  10. tlalokay

tlalokay Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2014
    El Paso, TX
    Done. Thank you sir. Address is still El Paso, TX but I'm going to be based out of Dallas, TX.

11. DRTDEVL

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Ah, that explains it. I saw your application on the mobile app when feeding my kid this morning and was like "George Dieter? As in El Paso? Yup!"

(I used to live in El Paso)

I'll be in touch in a couple days, as I am conducting an orientation right now and that actual recruiter is on vacation. I am merely an assistant to Recruiting and Driver Services.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
    tlalokay Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.