Minneapolis Driving Jobs

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Chuck100500, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Still is I'm guessing.3 years ago when arriving for Interview 1/2 hour early..I had to wait 2hrs cause he was jammed in I-94 traffic with a load on his trailer..

I got the feeling after visiting with him he could be trusted-and I am very wary of anyone associated with Trucking during the Interview process. I didn't take the job BTW cause I took the one I'm at currently.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Anyway Chuck that's all I can think of that are good. I'm not going to mention a flatbed company in Elk River or Princeton as their out of your preferred area and really-their not worth mentioning.

Have you tried hangin out by Certainteed in Shakopee? Maybe some of the Trucks that swing in/out of there would give you some ideas and could possibly even talk to some of the drivers. Either that or hang at the elevators in Savage/Shakopee for ideas about a hopper job.? Good Luck Brotha...:)

4. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Good advice on the Princeton company. I'm not sure how they stay in business with the current fmcsa rules as their equipment is junk. I've fueled next to them and I cant believe how bad their equipment looks. I guess that's why they have a constant ad in every local paper.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.