mismanaged mental moorons

Discussion in 'UPS/UPSF' started by P The Fat Trucker, Jun 4, 2009.

1. P The Fat Trucker

P The Fat Trucker Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2009
    youngmansoupie, japan
    its hard to say anything good about this company when they hire you, and put you through orientation, after they made you quit your job, then lay you off three days later. they have cost me 1750.00 dollars to unemployment that i had to pay back, and after all that they did not call me back to work, what a bunch of scumbags. nor will they return phone calls.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. walleye

walleye Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Land of Cheese
    It sounds like there is a lot more to this story,.........

4. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Probably.

Did you notice where the poster is from?

5. walleye

Aug 21, 2007
    Land of Cheese
    LOL,...I didn't see that,............

6. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    I thought at first the poster might have went to the strip joint you mentioned during your orientation.:biggrin_25525:

7. P The Fat Trucker

Jun 4, 2009
    youngmansoupie, japan
    don't believe where im from, the story is true, you can call greenville, sc to find out for yourself. they scamed alot of us drivers in january. there were 50 people that were shafted by this company.

8. walleye

Aug 21, 2007
    Land of Cheese
    So,...Please tell us the whole story then,....All I can say is that I am extremely happy working here at UPSF!!!!,....

There was none of that during orientation,.....I wanted to,..But didn't go,...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
  9. emton

emton Medium Load Member

May 18, 2009
    Hobart, IN
    Did Bangkok move? Was in Thailand last I checked.

10. P The Fat Trucker

Jun 4, 2009
    youngmansoupie, japan
    i was recruited by donna in richmond, i started orientation on a monday and finished on a thurs. i was told to call in on mon. for a driver to pick me up to go get a truck, when i called in i was told i was laid off due to the company made a mistake hiring all these drivers.then we were told to find a job and they would call us up for work by april. meantime i filed for unemployment, i recieved 3 checks and i found a job. after a month i recieved a letter from unemployment that my benefits were cancelled and i had to pay it back. also my license would be suspended in nj if i didn't pay it back. i'v been trying to call drivers relations mgr in richmond to discuss the situation, and have not recieved a call to this day. i have left 5 messages already.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.