Morehouse/FCC

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bzinger, Aug 31, 2017.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Probably already stretched the limits with the mods and had my hand slapped in the past .
    This shall be known going forward as the " tune up " .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Wonder why "today's" drivers, never seem to look at independent truck stops for parking? Here it is ,0130 eat, and this place still has 20+ spots available.

4. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    They're to busy taking their 10 in the fuel island at the Pilot, less walking to the shower that way.

5. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I've noticed that too , all of my camping spots and most of my fuel purchases are from independents now when I run east.
    Best thing that ever happened to road ranger was them kicking pilot out .

6. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Pfj and loves attracts a high percentage of clientele at the low end of brain function and I view them like scales ..only stop if I have to.

7. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    I don't disagree, but sadly I am required to fuel at Pilots or Js. I estimate I have to back out of the fuel island to get back on the road about one third of the time.

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Ditto

9. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I know and I feel bad for people forced into that non sence .
    On another note the truck is done and seems to be fine but haven't had it under a load yet .
    This will be my final post on that subject as I was on the receiving end of a
    Large arse chewing this morning .
    Anyway off to NY tmw .

10. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Amen, brother! Loves went from a decent place to find parking to a haven for drivers with a 3rd world mentality.Half the time I couldn't get a spot after 4. They cater to gutter companies as well as regular Joe companies. I've found myself hitting either mom n pops or Petros after I fuel at Loves.

11. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    In and out of nor am cold storage in schuyler again today in 1.5 hours from appointment time .
    Truck running well and finally confident the apu is running as its supposed to.
    The last 10 months between the apu and after treatment system has been a long expensive headache but sometimes in both cases ya gotta switch gears and take another road to get things done .
    I pissed a couple people off in the process and stepped on some toes but I got Bill's to pay .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.