Morehouse/FCC

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bzinger, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Uh huh

G13Tomcat, bzinger and Shock Therapy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Used?

The Kraut, bzinger and Shock Therapy Thank this.
  4. mattbh23

mattbh23 Heavy Load Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Benton Harbor, MI
    See a few familiar names in this forum from a previous company, need a Lil info about Morehouse, miles, running area, home time, etc. Thanks

bzinger and Shock Therapy Thank this.
  5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    New, according to Jeep’s build and price website that is.

G13Tomcat, The Kraut, bzinger and 2 others Thank this.
  6. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    With the background view in those pictures you should send them to Jeep for a commercial.

Great looking vehicle.

Vic Firth, The Kraut, bzinger and 2 others Thank this.
  7. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    ....get them a call ...we are busy but I can't really answer your ?s as I'm an owner op ...jeff is our recruiter .

8. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Congrats on the ride tom !
    Ex gf has a 2016 wrangler and it was a good vehicle, I didnt like driving it but only because it wasnt built for big and tall people.

9. The Kraut

The Kraut Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Land of Enchantment
    Really looks like new, inside and outside, no dents, no scratches :)

It's a 2010, I paid $22500 including fees and tax. Usually they are listed a bit higher around $25000 for that year. One owner and only 82000 miles, less then others I checked. There was another one on sale, 2010, 132000 miles, 4 owners, didn't look so good, they asked $19000 :eek:

The Rubicon is priced much higher as she comes with differential locks, one inch more lift, another axle ratio and so on. New Rubicons are in a $50000 price range. You get the Sport or Sahara cheaper.

I'm just 6 ft tall, it works for me, the seats could be a bit wider for my fat butt ;)

10. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Geeze!!!! Never had a blowout do this much damage before! Took out a marker lite, has caused my rh flashers to quit working, and broke a floor joist. Go me!!

11. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Got all moved yesterday.... better half tore into the house while I tore into the yard and had it done by dark ...including 2 gallons of round up in the fence line and lots of cutting volunteer trees .
    Very quite here and friendly neighbors 2 of whom came over introduced themselves already .....have yet to see or hear the OPD helicopter or any sirens which were constant last time I lived in north O ....this area was gangbanger central 20 years ago , not perfect now

but the cops and i avoided this area in the 90s so its vastly improved .
    Today fertilized the yard and put up security lighting , cleaned the large 1 car garage that was so dirty I needed a another shower when i was done , used a gas leaf blower and dont think it's been cleaned in decades .
    House is very nice and cozy and attractive.
    I think my neighbors in back of me are maybe a vietnamese Buddhist temple ...beautiful statues all over and immaculate property.
    That all I got so far .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.