MT TRUCKING IS A DISGRACE TO THE TRUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by WOZNIAK1979, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOZNIAK1979

WOZNIAK1979 Bobtail Member

May 17, 2018
    MT TRUCKING IS AN ABSOLUTE LYING AND DISHONEST COMPANY ANYONE WHO DRIVES FOR THIS COMPANY MUST LIKE WORKING FOR FREE CAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET PAID HE IS A BONIFIED GRIMEY PIECE OF #### MY FATHER WORKED FOR HIM MY FATHER SUFFERS FROM STAGE 3 KIDNEY FAILURE TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY AND THE OWNER OF MT TRUCKING MUHAMMAD TOOK STRAIGHT ADVANTAGE OF HIM HE DROVE OVER 2000 MILES AND HE DIDNT PAY HIM ONE RED CENT I AM ABSOLUTELY APPAULED HOW A BUSINESS OWNER COULD DO THIS TO A SWEET KIND RESPECTFUL MAN LIKE MY FATHER ME AND MY FAMILY ARE STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET AND HE KNEW THIS AND HE DELIBERATELY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY FATHER I WANT THIS COMPANY SHUT DOWN NO COMPANY HAS ANY RIGHT TO TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT HE IS A PATHETIC IMMIGRANT WHO SHOULD NOT BE IN THE TRUCKING BUSINESS HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A COMPANY I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FILING A CIVIL AND CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS GUY MUHAMMAD I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SPEAKING WITH THE ILLINOIS UNFAIR WAGES AND LABOR BOARD THIS COMPANY IS GONNA PAY FOR THE SLEEZY GRIMEY AND HORRIBLE WAY OF CONDUCTING BUSINESS PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY RECEIVING WAGES PLEASE EMAIL ME. U CAN REMAIN ANNONYMOUS IF U LIKE BUT IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TOGETHER WE CAN FILE A CLASS LAWSUIT AGAINST MT TRUCKING AND RECEIVE FINANCIAL COMPENSATION LETS RUN MT TRUCKING INTO THE GROUND WHERE THEY BELONG AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
    Reason for edit: Phone number removed.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ad356

ad356 Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2017
    is this M&T trucking in pavilion ny or another company?

4. WOZNIAK1979

WOZNIAK1979 Bobtail Member

May 17, 2018
    MT TRUCKING IN WILLOWBROOK ILLINOIS DID U HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN I WANT THIS COMPANY SHUT DOWN ASAP ??????

5. ad356

ad356 Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2017
    no, i just wondered because we have an M & T trucking in my neck of the woods, they must be not be related.

6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm sure you have the sympathy of those members and myself who read this. It sounds like you have taken the proper steps to recover funds owed to your father. Beyond that I'm not sure how TTR as a group can help you. Even if your initial post is read several thousand times that is just a fraction of the total membership of this sight which in turn is a small percentage of the total trucking industry. Best of luck to you and your father.

snowlauncher, x1Heavy and buddyd157 Thank this.
  7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    After careful thought, I must say that hours worked is exempted industry wide. Has been since 1938 specifically. So that's out. What's left? Oh actual trip loads delivered, pay miles from pick up to delivery and documentation etc supporting that. Otherwise there is nothing to claim. A trucking company with very little work or a will can literally sit a driver or 10 for a week or two somewhere waiting for the call from broker or shipper big enough to put them to work.

This is a difficult industry for some. It's not very nice sometimes out there. And leaving aside the bold capitals and signs of anger etc in this thread posting, I will just have to say best of luck. But it might cost you more via lawyer fees and so on than it is to recover lost pay. It's not something that is easy to do.

When a company fails to pay me for a load, I take it up with one of the Driver Supervisors or Human Resources. Or more commonly the driver manager assigned to me. I show that person the trip in full, copies of bills, logs, journal writing which is a copy of company dispatch from qualcomm with trip numbers, dates of dispatch location deadhead to pickup and loaded to delivery dates and times etc etc etc. The usual result of such a short meeting with one within the company's structure of officers who hold the power to cut a comcheck or create a direct deposit payment to you the driver who happened to not be paid for a load or three. It's taken care of. It's paid. Done.

There are three sides to every story. If you are already past the point of being nice and looking to do battle with a company outside it's structure and bring in the various State and Federal Agencies against that company for a wage claim, you have better have the paperwork to back it up. Because if you have nothing and made alot of noise, the company can and might turn and sue you for slander etc. Especially if it causes them damages. You follow me?

The easiest way to deal with a bad company is to dust them off your boots and move on to another. Before things really get bad. There are thousands of companies out there in trucking who do not cause the problems you stated here. It will be very difficult to raise a army on TTR to support your claims at this point. Particularly among many or a large percentage who is already aware that trucking by and large is a industry that is sometimes difficult.

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Just curious, how does someone with stage 3 kidney failure even pull themselves up into a truck, much less drive 2000 miles?

9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    my late dad had stage 4, he could barely get out of bed.

Mike2633, Lonesome and x1Heavy Thank this.
  10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    We are cancer survivors ourselves. Ex had stage three late. Her Sentinel Test (Take out two lymph nodes, make 10 slices of them each and microscope and count how far through the nodes the cancer has spread.) showed 8 of 10 slices had cancer inside. But not quite all the way through the node and escape into the metastasizing (Spreading elsewhere in the body)

This week was our 13th year since chemo officially. We were told no more oncology appointments. They are through with us. So that's one less problem annually. Even if it did spread and return, it's hospice time not chemo etc.

nightgunner Thanks this.
  11. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    ARE YOU SURE ??????

I LIKE PIE !!!!!!

I LIKE PIE ??????

WHAT IS GOING ON??????? WHERE AM I ???????

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.