My advice to drivers that pee out of their trucks.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Midnightrider909, Apr 12, 2018.

1. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I bet the Swift employee who opened that attachment just loved it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    The moral majority, seriously? I've traveled to Asia several times and yes they do it openly on the streets and it's f..ing gross. That's one of many reasons I call the US home and not many of the sh***holes around Asia. Last year San Diego had over 20 people die from Hepatitis because infected homeless people and drug addicts were crapping in the streets. Maybe you're okay with it, but a few idiot truckers give us all a bad name and keep the stereotypes alive by this behavior.

Make the guy famous. Take a video with him doing his business, make sure you get the company name and truck number in the shot, and upload it on Youtube.

4. IluvCATS

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    You guys who don’t like piss are too moralistic. It’s completely natural to whip it out and urinate in front of everyone.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  5. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    You know what I saw the other day? A guy, standing on the drivers side step, pissing into a bottle that he had in the truck. So he's still out in full view, but if he can't manage the real without dripping the drops go inside the truck. Not sure how that helps anything at all.

Brickwall and IluvCATS Thank this.
  6. Gumper

Gumper Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Butte, MT
    It’s still perfectly acceptable when you’re out here in the middle of nowhere to pull off on an exit and take a leak. Waving it in traffic, however....

I had to meet up with a customer once when I worked for the explosives company. He had me wait for him at an abandoned gas station off the two lane in a town of 50 people. After half an hour of waiting on him I couldn’t hold it any longer, so I hopped out and stood behind the door of the truck to relieve myself. As I’m doing it this mother ####er pulls up all disgusted. He wound up calling my company and complaining (they just laughed about it). I’d like to meet up with that fat, lazy eyed son of a ##### again some day.

Jazz1 and Brickwall Thank this.
  7. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Yea. Like not going enough....
    The average urination of a healthy adult is 6-7 times in a 24 hour period.
    How Often Should You Pee?

jammer910Z and Brickwall Thank this.
  8. IluvCATS

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I’m not going to be shamed because I piss too often. I’m a rebel and pee a lot. So sue me.

28, CrappieJunkie and Brickwall Thank this.
  9. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    If someone is going less than five times a day they probably aren't drinking enough water.

jammer910Z and ZVar Thank this.
  10. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Since before I could walk I've spent time outdoors fishing hunting camping. I've always envied how much easier it is for the guys with that handy picnic tool. They have a product now called go girl...I wonder...

11. Brickwall

Brickwall Light Load Member

Jan 30, 2018
    I've seen that. The ads are hilarious. Don't know anyone that's tried it though

IluvCATS and UturnGirl Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.