My Beast, I am lovin it.

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Jasonkip, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Snailexpress

Snailexpress Road Train Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Rocky
    Who knows? Could be extraterrestrial technology inside instead of simple coil.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    True..Never thought about alien connection..Makes sence now..Ok im a believer..

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  4. darango360

darango360 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2009
    New Orleans La
    The guy is a B S artist and if you look at his Facebook profile you would think he was on the Stryker payroll. He was thrown out of a few of the CB radio groups I am a member of for being a STRYKER troll. He went from group to group talking up STRYKER and their products and making outrageous claims about how great they are and he would get very defensive when you brought up the issues with STRYKER products like how their antennas have condensation issues.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  5. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Reminds me of another guy on this forum awhile back. All his posts were Stryker related

6. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    I love my stryker radios but like "EVERY OTHER" product made,it has weak points..

7. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    I quit reading right after “Thursday at 12:29 AM...”

8. iron horse 128

iron horse 128 Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2017
    New Orleans La
    Do not get me wrong. I own a STRYKER 955 HP and like you mine will also be going to Mark Sherman to be made to be cleaner and meaner. I mean right now the receive it so obnoxiously noisy that I stopped using it till I can see if Mark can fix it.I think it is an awesome radio other then the white noise that comes out of it when I get near the city or anything that involves fluorescent lights or power lines. But, This person goes from page to page posting and bragging about all the compliments he gets and how low his SWR's are and then one day I mentioned on one of his posts about the condensation issue these antenna have and he got defensive and rude telling me that it is all lies and there is no condensation issue. I have friends who have tried not one but three different antennas and they all developed condensation in them. He also has a a personal Facebook page that is all about STRYKER and their products. you would think it was a company page. I think he is a STRYKER troll. He also has been thrown out of several groups for being a STRYKER troll.

9. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Sounds like he has issues of sorts..OR its a kid posin..

10. delta5

delta5 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Even the new Wilson stuff isn't what it used to be. I have a Wilson 5000 trucker mount that has green corrosion on both ends of the coil where the shafts screw in after less than a year of use. Total b.s. compared to the original Wilson stuff.

11. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    To much work to go find him on fb just to find out he is full of cow poop..

jessejamesdallas Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.