My Beast, I am lovin it.

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Jasonkip, Jan 11, 2018.

1. jessejamesdallas

jessejamesdallas Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    yep...I'll just take y'all s word for it...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mike5511

mike5511 Road Train Member

May 15, 2011
    NW Arkansas
    Any idea how to fix that? Or prevent it?

4. Jasonkip

Jasonkip Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2017
    California
    Yes, you can look at my profile on facebook. I am not Stryker Payroll. And I was not thrown out from any group. I like Stryker radios and CB Antennas. And Can you show me where I have talked about Stryker products? If someone asks about stryker products then it is my duty to tell them about Stryker. Let suppose, if someone asks you about cobra or any other radio or if you like any radio, then maybe it is 100% guarantee that you will give the suggestion for it. Am I right Mr. Darango.

5. Jasonkip

Jasonkip Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2017
    California
    Sir, I am not the Stryker Troll.

6. Jasonkip

Jasonkip Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2017
    California
    A
    And the thing that you have discussed condensation issue. Then a problem that is not with me, then why I raise it. If I am not facing any kind of problem with my Stryker antenna, then why I submit my wrong complaint.

7. Jasonkip

Jasonkip Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2017
    California
    I think these guys are competitors of Stryker Radios. that's why talking like this.

8. Jasonkip

Jasonkip Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2017
    California
    But the reality is my stryker antenna is perfect. And everyone has its own choice. But social forums and social media are made for "To Express Yourself, Independently."

9. darango360

darango360 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2009
    New Orleans La
    Yeah you are. We had a go around on a page on Facebook about the condensate issue in your beast antennas and you were indeed thrown off the page for pushing your stryker product and after being asked to stop nicely and you continued you were given the boot from the group. Just like you are doing in this group. You are pushing original version of the 955hp and you old antenna like you just got it and calling it the beast and talking all the compliments you get on your old set up. You have nothing to contribute to any group other than try and sell your awesome STRYKER product by making outrageous claims. .5 SWR? You're a STRYKER troll. Have a great day.

10. darango360

darango360 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2009
    New Orleans La
    No one asked you about your beast antenna or you old beast radio. You are the one bragging your old 90 watt 955HP and your beast antenna with its .5 SWR. You are a troll who goes from place to place push you STRYKER product. And I am not the competition . I have stated that i own a 955 HP and it is a white noise filled static box like they are known to be . It has the potential to be a great radio once a knowledgeable tech fixes the issues with it.So it is a far from perfect product. As far as your radio doing 90 watts barefoot? Hard to believe and if it is it won't last long and it certainly doesn't sound as good as it could of as good as you think being abused like it is. It a 60 or 70 watt radio at best and these are my opinions.

11. Meteorgray

Meteorgray Heavy Load Member

Jan 1, 2016
    I suppose this issue about condensation refers to the internal coils getting wet and subsequently suffering corrosion. Green stuff implies copper coil corrosion?

To prevent water (aka "condensation"?) from entering my K40 and Wilson mag-mount antennas, I use some RTV silicone from a tube. This tough stuff is intended for sealing such things as differential covers from oil leakage. It is certainly waterproof, holds onto clean surfaces very well, and can be scraped off when it needs to be removed.

I put this sealant where the stinger enters the base, and where the coax enters the base. It works well for me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.